Fighting Angelfish

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 8th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids

Default Fighting Angelfish

I have 5 Angels in a 55gal tank. 3 zebras, 1 marble, & 1 golden. All
are healthy but are nasty SOB's. The marble & golden are especially
good looking & aggressive. The zebras are also nasty but often take a
beating (chunks missing from their sides).

When they're not fighting they're lining up to beg for food. They all
eat like pigs. I think I might have all or mostly males.

Could this be because I've mixed & matched angel types?
or is it just too much testosterone?
overstocking or poor aquascaping?

Any suggestions on who to remove (or not) and how to create some
order?

TIA

Help ID Angelfish disease Capien General 12 May 6th 06 10:34 PM
Wobbly angelfish update Nikki Casali General 4 July 26th 05 03:06 AM
Angelfish with raw patches on its sides acting sick JamesG General 12 April 28th 05 10:25 AM
Mystery angelfish parasite/growth Dances With Ferrets Cichlids 2 November 30th 04 05:34 PM
lost angelfish James General 1 April 19th 04 06:57 PM