Dynamat or similar - How much is enough?

Old July 22nd 05, 01:39 PM
Karls Vladimir Peña

Default Dynamat or similar - How much is enough?

Hi Ramva!
I'd like to know how much of this sound dampening thing is enough for a bug.
Engine sound is sweet, but music is also needed.

Karls

Old July 29th 05, 11:05 PM
Tony Bennett

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:39:26 -0400, Karls Vladimir Peña wrote:

> Hi Ramva!
> I'd like to know how much of this sound dampening thing is enough for a bug.
> Engine sound is sweet, but music is also needed.
>
> Karls

Karls

This is how they do it down under (Australia)

http://www.aussieveedubbers.com/foru...d=25214&page=6

Tony
Old July 29th 05, 11:09 PM
Tony Bennett

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:39:26 -0400, Karls Vladimir Peña wrote:

> Hi Ramva!
> I'd like to know how much of this sound dampening thing is enough for a bug.
> Engine sound is sweet, but music is also needed.
>
> Karls

Sorry - You will need to register to see the pictures.

Painless and free!

Tony
Old August 2nd 05, 04:43 AM
Grahame Rumballe

"Karls Vladimir Peña" > wrote in message ...
> Hi Ramva!
> I'd like to know how much of this sound dampening thing is enough for a bug.
> Engine sound is sweet, but music is also needed.
>
> Karls

Saw this product via google -

http://www.loctite.com.au/int_henkel...d=392&layout=1

looks interesting
Grahame
from Aus

anyone have similar experience with the Driving Force Pro to me? [email protected] Simulators 9 March 18th 05 03:53 PM
Hmm... If only I could somehow do something similar again... :-) Shag VW air cooled 1 March 10th 05 04:22 PM
Speaker Rain Baffles gixer Mazda 4 March 1st 05 12:29 PM
hybrid or high-mileage SUV or minivan similar to Element? Mad Scientist Jr Technology 2 December 29th 04 11:03 AM
Do All Alternators Operate Similar ? Denny B General 1 February 18th 04 04:36 PM