What's Happened to RAMVA ?

Old July 18th 05, 04:45 AM
Wild Bill

Default What's Happened to RAMVA ?

Today I noticed only 585 post to RAMVA. What happened ? I can remember
1500 post listed. Is everyone on holiday /vacation ? Oh well I guess
people have better things to do. Sure miss all the great info that was
posted at one time.

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President
Rare Air VW Club
Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website:

http://www.devoted.to/RareAir

or

http://community.webtv.net/stlkikn/RAREAIRVWCLUBINFO

Old July 18th 05, 06:28 AM
Jan

Maybe your server did some cleaning up..
Dropping older messages.

Jan

Old July 19th 05, 02:47 AM
Dennis Wik

flame wars killed a few

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old July 19th 05, 03:55 AM
Funkie

Flamers are not allowed in war! )

Old July 19th 05, 08:34 AM
Kevin Holzer

Wild Bill wrote:
> Is everyone on holiday /vacation ?

Nope, I scared them all away with my jew-fro.
-Kevin
Old July 20th 05, 03:45 AM
Bill Berckman

There are so many other forums out there now that some have left.
Flame wars have run off a few, but we really have not had one of those
in a while which is a good thing. At least we have free speech here
and can't have our posts deleted at the discretion of someone else.
Some of the best times on Ramva were around 1999 or so when there not
that many other places to go, and everyone came here.

Old July 20th 05, 10:05 PM
Jan Andersson

Bill Berckman wrote:

> There are so many other forums out there now that some have left.
> Flame wars have run off a few, but we really have not had one of those
> in a while which is a good thing. At least we have free speech here
> and can't have our posts deleted at the discretion of someone else.
> Some of the best times on Ramva were around 1999 or so when there not
> that many other places to go, and everyone came here.

Yea, and as a direct result of that, I'm getting married in real life

Ain't life a b... b... bicycle.
Jan
Old July 21st 05, 02:03 AM
Bill Berckman

Hey Jan:

I remember that visit you made to Florida in 1999. I remember the pics
from the Ramva dinner that you guys had. Whatever happened to John
Spohn. He used to post a lot back then.

Old July 21st 05, 05:34 AM
Jan Andersson

Bill Berckman wrote:

> Hey Jan:
>
> I remember that visit you made to Florida in 1999. I remember the pics
> from the Ramva dinner that you guys had. Whatever happened to John
> Spohn. He used to post a lot back then.

he moved to Puerto Rico on a job assignment or something. Wish he'd come
back.
We need to do the dinner thing again sometime

Jan

What happened? Alias Ford Mustang 10 June 4th 05 07:09 AM
What happened to the Auto-Tune company and their 'Dura-Mag' (ignition) wires? LoadHawg Technology 1 April 25th 05 11:34 PM
Ramva Posts Bill B. VW air cooled 15 January 30th 05 11:42 PM
RAMVA New Years Chat Jan Andersson VW air cooled 30 January 3rd 05 02:10 AM
what happened to the guy buying the new Vette that wanted out? Tom in Missouri Corvette 6 October 14th 04 02:38 AM