plow for an 04 TJ

Old November 14th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jeeps

Default plow for an 04 TJ

Hi,

I have an 04 TJ, 6 cylinder auto. I want to put a plow on it for htis
winter, any suggestions as to a good plow for the wrangler?

Thanks, Jennifer

Old November 15th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Coasty[_1_]

http://www.meyerproducts.com/service/faqs.asp

Coasty

ps.com...

Old November 17th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
philthy[_1_]

geta western and also make sure you get airbags for the front springs or
it's going to kill the front end

Old November 18th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike

Hi Jennifer,

I have a Curtis plow on a Rubicon. The Curtis has a plastic... yup,
plastic blade. Sounds wacky, but it is tough, doesn't crack, bend or
rust and never needs repainting. Plus it is lighter and that is really
important with a Jeep. You will still need some sort of assist to keep
the plow mount from "grounding" out on bumps if you have any speed at
all. The installation is a snap, no drilling, just unplug lights etc.
and re-plug into a Y type connection. Mounts on/off easily in a
minute.

I have owned a dozen plows over the years and this is clearly the best.
CJ/YJ/TJ type J's make GREAT plows because of their manuverability.

http://www.curtisintl.com/sno_pro.html

Mike J
South-O-Boston

Rubi with plow sags Mike Jeep 1 November 11th 06 10:52 PM
Question on plow mounting BSartist Jeep 6 August 21st 06 03:59 PM
Need a plow for 89 Wrangler YJ BSartist Jeep 4 July 31st 06 06:28 AM
Snow Plow for 2005 Wrangler Unlimited ? EG Jeep 2 October 5th 05 02:15 AM
Anyone Try The Snowsport Plow? Denny Jeep 4 December 30th 04 01:08 PM