93 ZJ 4.0 - Cruise control cable

Old May 8th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 93 ZJ 4.0 - Cruise control cable

Hi Folk,

The pastic end (connecting to the Thortle Body) of the cruise control cable
was broken while maintaining speed when climbing a slope at the freeway.

Is the cable alone replaceable or I need to replace the whole cruise control
assembly?

Please advise

thanks

Paul

Old May 10th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Bogey Buster did pass the time by typing:
> Hi Folk,
>
> The pastic end (connecting to the Thortle Body) of the cruise control cable
> was broken while maintaining speed when climbing a slope at the freeway.
>
> Is the cable alone replaceable or I need to replace the whole cruise control
> assembly?
>
> Please advise

You can get a new cable. http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/
look up cruise control under your model year and make.

About 25$

--
DougW