Ping: Mike!

Old December 23rd 04, 10:48 AM
SVTKate

Default Ping: Mike!

Since we are having such beautiful, tropical weather, of course we will be
expecting to see you this weekend.

Not!

We have two inches of ice on the ground, and the truck went into the shop
day before yesterday with an exploded master cylinder.
I believe this is what they call "stranded"

Gettin much of this up your way?

Kate

Old December 23rd 04, 11:36 AM
George W. Frost

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Since we are having such beautiful, tropical weather, of course we will be
> expecting to see you this weekend.
>
> Not!
>
> We have two inches of ice on the ground, and the truck went into the shop
> day before yesterday with an exploded master cylinder.
> I believe this is what they call "stranded"
>
> Gettin much of this up your way?
>
> Kate

Should be living here where at 10.30 p.m. it is a balmy 92ºF and a good time
for a ride.

Old December 23rd 04, 04:44 PM
SVTKate

"George W. Frost" > wrote |
| Should be living here where at 10.30 p.m. it is a balmy 92ºF and a good
time
| for a ride.

YIKES! No thanks George.. too hot for this ol gal.
Where abouts are you?

Kate

Old December 23rd 04, 06:23 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:

> "George W. Frost" > wrote |
> | Should be living here where at 10.30 p.m. it is a balmy 92=BAF and a =

good=20
> time
> | for a ride.
> |
>=20
> YIKES! No thanks George.. too hot for this ol gal.
> Where abouts are you?
>=20
> Kate
>=20
>=20

LOL Australia... Where it's hot at Christmas and they don't eat=20
turkey.

--=20
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Old December 23rd 04, 07:18 PM
SVTKate

"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote

LOL Australia... Where it's hot at Christmas and they don't eat
turkey.

Ohhhh... ok!
We had a friend come up from Australia a few years back.
We took him skiing. He liked it here allot, the skiing that is.
As I recall, he liked our Mustang allot too!

Kate

Old December 23rd 04, 09:39 PM
2.3Sleeper

I loved Australia. I stayed in Perth and Freemantle.

Don Manning

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote
>

> LOL Australia... Where it's hot at Christmas and they don't eat
> turkey.
>

> Ohhhh... ok!
> We had a friend come up from Australia a few years back.
> We took him skiing. He liked it here allot, the skiing that is.
> As I recall, he liked our Mustang allot too!
>

> Kate

---

Old December 23rd 04, 10:11 PM

Nope, Kate.. doesn't look like I'll be making it around to your house this
Christmas.. sorry . I appreciate the invite a TON though... that was real
nice of you. I *will* make my way up there in the summer though at the
latest... by then I should have my work situation better so $$ will be no
issue.. who knows... might come up there with a KB blower .

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

ink.net...

Old December 23rd 04, 10:16 PM

OH! also... Merry Christmas .

-Mike

Old December 23rd 04, 10:55 PM
JS

Damn...

Up here in dreary SW Pennsylvania, at 7:15 AM it's 54ºF (and rain, of
course). I figured it'd be a lil warmer down there in Tennessee.

Not to worry though... this is the high for today. Lows in the teens
tonight, high tomorrow around 20, high on Christmas Day around 8... just
like it was last week.

Hope you keep warm and cozy down there. Sounds like a good time to do not
much of anything but relax by the fire..

JS

ink.net...

Old December 23rd 04, 11:52 PM
SVTKate

> wrote
might come up there with a KB blower .

yea yea yea #!!%&* You kid!

Yea, this summer would be better, hope you have a good holiday Mike

Kate

| -Mike
|
| --
| A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
| Cold air intake
| FRPP 3.73 gears
| Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
| Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
| Hi-speed fan switch
| 255/60R-15 rear tires
| Subframe connectors
| Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
|
| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > Since we are having such beautiful, tropical weather, of course we will
be
| > expecting to see you this weekend.
| >
| > Not!
| >
| > We have two inches of ice on the ground, and the truck went into the
shop
| > day before yesterday with an exploded master cylinder.
| > I believe this is what they call "stranded"
| >
| > Gettin much of this up your way?
| >
| > Kate

Ping Speedy Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott VW air cooled 13 December 20th 04 02:46 AM
PING: SVTKate Ford Mustang 6 December 2nd 04 05:46 PM
PING: Paul SVTKate Ford Mustang 10 December 2nd 04 11:21 AM
ping vs knock picaza Mazda 1 September 1st 04 01:04 AM