REAL Jeep

Old November 11th 05, 07:08 PM
Kevin_S

Default REAL Jeep

Here's a real Jeep for you Bill..... if you need to deliver the mail,
and don't need 4wd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-...78703 0QQrdZ1

Old November 11th 05, 07:27 PM
Billy Ray

It looks like a standard DJ that has been painted green. I would doubt that
any 3 star ever saw it much less rode in it.

ups.com...

Old November 11th 05, 07:51 PM
DougW

Billy Ray did pass the time by typing:
> It looks like a standard DJ that has been painted green. I would doubt that
> any 3 star ever saw it much less rode in it.

For all the hype of "wonderful paint" "restoration" etc, the engine bay looks
filthy. I'd want to carefully check all the body metal with a magnet/bondo
detector before even thinking about buying it.

Old November 11th 05, 07:58 PM
Billy Ray

I especially liked the gallon jug wired to the radiator support

Old November 11th 05, 08:53 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Gives Postal a new meaning.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 11th 05, 10:03 PM
Keep YerSpam

Billy Ray wrote:
> I especially liked the gallon jug wired to the radiator support

.... and the custom woodwork 'whatever' is in the back.
.... and the duct tape on the floor in front.
.... and the crappy paintjob.

All YOURS for only $4000 BUY IT NOW!
I can hardly believe there aren't any bids on this HONEY!
IT'S A REAL JEEP. WOW!

Yuh - huh...
Old November 11th 05, 10:17 PM
Billy Ray

At least it wasn't a post office jeep.

Old November 11th 05, 11:36 PM
Carl

Not to mention the cheap wal-mart special battery and bad passenger rear
spring. It looks like it was painted with a brush.

Carl

Old November 12th 05, 12:02 AM
Stupendous Man

It's a REALly silly Jeep.
What a load of BS. I enjoy an interesting auction , but this guy is full of
crap.
--
Stupendous Man,

Old November 12th 05, 08:19 AM
Earle Horton

It's not that atypical of Ebay though. Some of the stuff that is offered,
where people are one hundred percent serious, makes you wonder. Sometimes,
people even buy the stuff.

http://liarband-returns.tripod.com/Ebay.htm

Earle

A Real Jeep For Bill Coasty Jeep 10 September 27th 05 09:23 PM
Jeep Cherokee Coolant Leak Ankors Chrysler 1 January 23rd 05 06:01 PM
Jeep VS others Elliot Westcott Chrysler 64 December 19th 04 02:22 PM
Lexus VS Jeep Marketing Brian Foster Jeep 11 December 18th 04 01:16 AM