A Real Jeep For Bill

Old September 23rd 05, 07:45 PM
Coasty

Default A Real Jeep For Bill

A real jeep for Bill going to see them this weekend

http://www.draglist.com/stories/SOD-...SOD-010703.htm

--
Coasty

Remove the SPOOGE to reply

Old September 23rd 05, 07:51 PM
FrankW

Here's a street version

http://www.iamw.com/scor/video/jeepwheelie.wmv

Old September 23rd 05, 08:39 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks, but already have it mirrored:
http://www.billhughes.com/dragjeeps/index.htm
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old September 23rd 05, 09:34 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reminds me of the wheelies I used to with a '50 Plymouth six,
anything with coil springs and weak shocks we may bounce off the ground.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 23rd 05, 09:40 PM
Billy Ray

I seem to recall building ladder bars to try and prevent lifting the front
end off the ground and lessen real wheel hop.

--
..
(remove SPAM)

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 23rd 05, 09:54 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That's for rear axle wrap, that leads to hop, and tire shake. And
shocks can not prevent it, all though GM trucks try using a staggered
design, one front, one rear. Ladder bars also aid in lifting the front
end to transfer all the weight to the rear wheels for traction.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 24th 05, 04:39 PM
Dave Milne

That one had cart springs on the front though ...

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old September 24th 05, 06:31 PM

FrankW wrote:
> Here's a street version
> http://www.iamw.com/scor/video/jeepwheelie.wmv

Wow, and people say the 258 or 4.0 inline six is lacking in get up &
go....

:-)

Old September 24th 05, 11:12 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III