Ford Explorer XLS 99

Old October 23rd 04, 01:13 PM
Larry St. Regis

Default Ford Explorer XLS 99

How 'bout this, mister head up his butt ... the poster's domain returns to
"Centennial de Puerto Rico", and his mail address is "Pe Perez" ... based on
my reading of many posts, most idiots from haaaavard can't figure out where
a post is coming from, believe that the Usenet is their personal playground,
and generally have their heads up their butts.

Old October 23rd 04, 07:00 PM
Jack

Larry St. Regis wrote:

> How 'bout this, mister head up his butt ... the poster's domain returns to
> "Centennial de Puerto Rico", and his mail address is "Pe Perez" ... based on
> my reading of many posts, most idiots from haaaavard can't figure out where
> a post is coming from, believe that the Usenet is their personal playground,
> and generally have their heads up their butts.

This from an one of the more erudite Yale grads, no doubt.

Jack
Old October 24th 04, 01:22 AM
CWLee

"Larry St. Regis" > wrote

... based on
> my reading of many posts, most idiots from haaaavard can't

figure out where
> a post is coming from, believe that the Usenet is their

personal playground,
> and generally have their heads up their butts.

Ah, yes. I know what you mean. Harvard isn't the same as
it used to be. :-( Besides that, I'm not either! :-)

----------
CWLee
A woman, without her man, is nothing.
A woman: without her, man is nothing.
Punctuation DOES make a difference!

Old October 24th 04, 04:08 PM
Big Shoe

My '99 had the oem keyless entry system. Don't know why you are
having trouble programming and suggest you will have to take to a Ford
dealer to get it done. Do you have the owner's manual and are the
instructions there the same as those that came with the fobs you
bought on ebay? If you don't have the owner's manual, you can
download on Ford's web site.

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:31:01 -0400, "Cycleman"