hurc gives kevin english lessons

Old June 9th 05, 01:29 AM

Default hurc gives kevin english lessons

On 09 Jun 2005 00:10:17 GMT, Kevin > wrote:

wrote in news:vdsea1te6msflktcke9ofrjgv9ms2ron26@
>4ax.com:

>1:2
>>>> >

>> On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:07:42 -0600, "D.L. Man" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>5.0
>>>4 stroke, stock ignition.
>>>

>> cut your rpm in1/2 and ya have the answer
>>

>> ya foctard

>hurc you are a stupid ****.
>
>The question was how many times per a revolution does the spark plug
>fire. The answer is 1 time every two revolutions of the crank for a 4-
>stroke (barring a MSD type ignition)
>
>If someone asked how many times a certain spark plug will fire in one
>minute, THEN you can say cut the RPM in half.
>
>For all spark plug firings in a per minute mode, take the RPM, divide by
>2, then multiply by the # of cylinders.
>
>You fail day one.

LMFAO
lets reread the question does the spark plug fire
LMFAO
it does not say spark plugs
LMFAO
BWHAHAHAHA
foctard
learn to read

Old June 9th 05, 05:55 AM
Garth Almgren

<snip meaningless drivel>

ROFL! Our pet hurcie trying to give someone English lessons? Now
*that's* funny! LOL!

He's clearly dumber than a fish tank full of plankton, but he can still
be amusing... at least in small doses.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |