Silver Arowana behavior

Old July 14th 04, 01:10 PM
Manos

Default Silver Arowana behavior

Hi group.
I have some questions about my silver arowana.I have him or her(how can i
see the sex?) for about 2 weeks now.He's doing allright except some times he
goes to the bottom of the tank and hunts the two huge tinfoil barbs i
have.Is that a logical behavior?I know that he is a predator but those
fishes are 10 times bigger than him.
Second question is that some times he claps his tail to his head like he
wants to applause or something like that.Is that a behavior of ****ed off
maybe?I have noticed that he is doing it when he comes face to face with the
other fishes of the tank and some times when he stares to the glass.Maybe he
sees him self and gets ****ed off again??

Thank you in advance.

Manos.

Silver Arowana behavior ama General 0 July 14th 04 09:58 AM
silver dollar lonerider General 5 February 19th 04 04:23 PM
Barb behavior MartinOsirus General 2 January 14th 04 05:46 PM
FS/FT: 13" Jardini Arowana (houston, texas) mammadough Marketplace 0 December 15th 03 07:46 AM
Free silver angels in Wisconsin, USA KEITH JENNINGS General 4 November 18th 03 05:14 PM