'95 Neon Headlights

Old November 21st 04, 11:35 PM
deadbeat

It could be that both low beams are burnt out! High beams are a seperate
filament, so if the low beams are burnt out the highs still function. It is
most liekly not the switch at all! Just bulbs. Seen alot of it, as people do
not notice that the have one light burnt out. Then the have both go out? and
think it is a problem. Take the bulb out and look at it!

Old November 21st 04, 11:35 PM
deadbeat

Old November 22nd 04, 02:34 AM
Sharon K.Cooke

Try a new bulb first on either side. If no improvement, it's likely the
MF switch.

Old November 22nd 04, 02:34 AM
Sharon K.Cooke

Old November 22nd 04, 03:51 AM
Jim Brinson

Thank you both; the bulbs were pulled out and replaced with new ones.
But, when you think about it, the chance of two bulbs going bad over
night are slim to none.
Does the main headlight switch feed the MF switch?

Old November 22nd 04, 03:51 AM
Jim Brinson

Old November 22nd 04, 02:10 PM
Sharon K.Cooke

Jim Brinson wrote:

> Thank you both; the bulbs were pulled out and replaced with new > ones. But, when you think about it, the chance of two bulbs going > bad overnight are slim to none.

The bulbs came off the same assembly line, the same material batches,
the same QA/QC, the same usage, so near simultaneous failure is quite
likely.

> Does the main headlight switch feed the MF switch?

Yes.
Old November 22nd 04, 02:10 PM
Sharon K.Cooke

Old November 22nd 04, 07:00 PM
maxpower

alot of times the driver doesnt no that there is one bulb burnt out untill
the other goes and they realize they have no headlites, i see that so many
times in the shop.
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

'04 Neon Headlights NewsGroupie Dodge 2 November 23rd 04 09:21 AM
SIX POINT ROLL CAGE for Neon (No reserve) on eBay Myname Dodge 0 August 22nd 04 05:51 AM