Should parents caught speeding w kids in car be charged with child endangerment?

Old March 4th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Default Should parents caught speeding w kids in car be charged with child endangerment?

I don't see why not. And same with drunk driving. Time to stop
coddling these "parents" who deliberately put their kids at grave
risk.
Old March 4th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

oh please, speed is not the problem asshole.

speed does not kill, running into things kills you ****ing moron.

not paying attention to your driving and your surroundings while driving is
FAR more dangerous than speeding ever will be.

death to idiots.

Old March 4th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

> :
> Soon enough, that genius is going to remove itself from the gene pool!
> )

And the sooner that the gene pool gets that dose of chlorine, the
better...

Old March 5th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

> :
> Natural selection is a good thing; kills off the morons. )

Now if it would just catch up with Aunt Judy..... ;-P

Old March 5th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

"necromancer" > wrote in message
th.net...
> > :
> > Natural selection is a good thing; kills off the morons. )

> Now if it would just catch up with Aunt Judy..... ;-P

Actually, natural selection is all about making it less likely the morons
will pass their genes on to the next generation. Since I can't imagine
anyone mating with that troll (or any other kind of social interaction other
than a swift kick in the ass), I think Darwin's work is already done.

Old March 5th 06, 02:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

wrote:
> You have to get a JURY to convict someone of any major crime if they
> demand trial - and that means UNANIMOUSLY vote guilty. Guess if you're
> likely to get any jury to unanimously convict someone of a felony for
> just doing what every driver does daily.

You're right and that attitude has to change.

Old March 5th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Bo Raxo wrote:
> "necromancer" > wrote in message
> th.net...
> > > :
> > > Natural selection is a good thing; kills off the morons. )

> > Now if it would just catch up with Aunt Judy..... ;-P
> >

> Actually, natural selection is all about making it less likely the morons
> will pass their genes on to the next generation. Since I can't imagine

Exactly.

> anyone mating with that troll (or any other kind of social interaction other
> than a swift kick in the ass), I think Darwin's work is already done.

Mating with "Aunt Judy" is going to be a difficult task, considering
Loco Laura has admitted to being homosexual:

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get
RESPECT now.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en

Old March 6th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

> Bo Raxo:
> Boy, I hope science comes up with a cure for whatever is rotting your brain.

Its called "Lethal Injection." Let's just hope that the Sodium
Thiopental wears off before the Pancurionium Bromide kicks in...