Seat change for Town & Country?

Old December 20th 04, 06:13 PM
Art

I meant low end models in 2005.

nk.net...

Old December 20th 04, 07:43 PM
Lin

I recently purchased a 2005 T&C, SWB with Quad Seats (bucket), which
are comfortable and easily removed.

Old December 20th 04, 07:43 PM
Lin

Old December 20th 04, 09:54 PM
RPhillips47

" wrote:

>Another dealer whom my Dad trusts said flat out they weren't as good.

That dealer really has some great salesmanship there! Will he make more money
selling used, rather than new, vehicles?
Old December 20th 04, 09:54 PM
RPhillips47

Old December 20th 04, 10:09 PM
jdoe

Why would he trust someone who is stupid enough to bite the hand that's
feeding him?!
oups.com...

Old December 20th 04, 10:09 PM
jdoe

Old December 21st 04, 12:56 AM
James C. Reeves

"Geoff" > wrote in message >>

> Ever hear the thing about an 'expert' being little more than the
> combination of an ex- (has been) and a -spurt (a drip under pressure)?

Last time I heard that saying was from an old acquaintance of mine that used
to play running back for the Baltimore Colts, Howard Stevens.

Old December 21st 04, 12:56 AM
James C. Reeves

Old December 21st 04, 04:37 PM
Jeff Wieland

In article . net> "Art" > writes:
>I meant low end models in 2005.

The short wheelbase Town & Country, and the long wheelbase Town &
Country Signature Series do not have the Stow 'n Go seating. The SWB
model still has the middle bench seat. My wife and I have been looking
at replacing our '95 Voyager SE, and since she wants an SWB model with
a middle bench seat and a V6, we're looking at the base model Town &
Country. Why the SWB Caravan can only be had with the 2.4L is beyond
me.

It's too bad that the colors are so rotten this year. If Chrysler had
a decent shade of green (a forest green, or maybe even a jade green --
not that putrid "Magnesium Pearl Coat"), we would have a 2 ton
Christmas present on the way!
--
Jeff Wieland