Dodge cars are EVIL, they are the automobiles of SATAN ! ! ! !

Old November 18th 04, 04:13 AM
Hans-Marc Olsen

Default Dodge cars are EVIL, they are the automobiles of SATAN ! ! ! !

Dodge cars are EVIL, they are the work of the devil, made to
collect your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Dodge cars, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop driving them now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Dodge cars are evil, driving them is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Dodge cars.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Dodge cars were produced by SATAN in Hell's Kitchen ! ! !
Old November 18th 04, 06:47 PM
maxpower

HMMMM, he must have made his first car payment
m...

Old November 18th 04, 06:47 PM
maxpower

Old November 19th 04, 12:01 AM
James C. Reeves

This personality has made similar posts in the GM, Malibu and Sebring
newsgroups as well. He must be bored.

Old November 19th 04, 12:01 AM
James C. Reeves

Old November 19th 04, 12:20 PM
Ken

"James C. Reeves" > wrote in message >...
> This personality has made similar posts in the GM, Malibu and Sebring
> newsgroups as well. He must be bored.

Hey, at least he's entertaining. I bet he's a Ford fan. Nobody
mentioned whether he posted there yet. If he's looking for a car built
by the devil, I can give him my girlfriend's former vehicle, a Ford
Taurus. Oooh, what a POS.

Ken
Old November 19th 04, 12:20 PM
Ken

Old November 19th 04, 12:50 PM
55chevy210

I've had 7 fords in my life (I used to ride the short bus to school) and all
7 were nightmares. 5 of them ended up in wrecking yards, a Mexican (we did
the deal through an interpreter) took no. 6 off my hands, and the last one
was new off the dealer's lot. I was lucky to get $0.50 on the dollar for it
on a trade-in for a Pontiac that I drove trouble free for 10 years. ford is
such crap I can't believe anyone buys them. Chrysler may be owned by the
germans (better than the french I guess - at least they don't smell as bad
or as yellow), but they are American made. The 3 that I own have been good
to me since day 1 and I will buy Dodge again.

om...

Old November 19th 04, 12:50 PM
55chevy210

I've had 7 fords in my life (I used to ride the short bus to school) and all
7 were nightmares. 5 of them ended up in wrecking yards, a Mexican (we did
the deal through an interpreter) took no. 6 off my hands, and the last one
was new off the dealer's lot. I was lucky to get $0.50 on the dollar for it
on a trade-in for a Pontiac that I drove trouble free for 10 years. ford is
such crap I can't believe anyone buys them. Chrysler may be owned by the
germans (better than the french I guess - at least they don't smell as bad
or as yellow), but they are American made. The 3 that I own have been good
to me since day 1 and I will buy Dodge again.

om...

Old November 21st 04, 02:51 PM
James Friedel

Some of us Dodge guys do drive Dodge Demons though! (LOL) Fritz