Airconditioning Pulley bearing

Old June 4th 05, 12:12 AM
richard bale

Hi

Still I have not got a supplier that I can contact from this side of the
Atlantic (UK). Is there a good company people can recommend?

Thanks

Richard

Old June 4th 05, 01:09 AM
XS11E

"richard bale" > wrote in:

> Still I have not got a supplier that I can contact from this side of the
> Atlantic (UK). Is there a good company people can recommend?

Don't know anyone in the UK but look for anyone with the name bearing in the
name. Locally "Arizona Bearing Company", "Bearing, Belt & Chain" and "US
Bearings and Drives" are some of the names in the phone book.
Old June 4th 05, 03:45 AM
Chas Hurst

Really. This is not a special bearing. It may be uncommon, but a bearing
supply house should be able to get one for you.

Old June 4th 05, 09:31 AM
richard bale

Thanks

Richard