You guys need to see these headers for sale on ebay

Old July 21st 05, 12:30 PM
sbright

Default You guys need to see these headers for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7988196195

Old July 21st 05, 12:34 PM
Buhda

Those are headers??? I thought they were the exhaust from the cat back....

Old July 22nd 05, 03:28 AM
Jon

What a fool- doesn't know headers from mufflers/tailpipes. You can
usually get these for free (just pay for shipping) on the Corvette forum.

Old July 22nd 05, 04:10 PM
RicSeyler

Ummm those are Tailers.. hehehehehehehe

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old July 23rd 05, 12:06 AM
Crabs

RicSeyler wrote:

> Ummm those are Tailers.. hehehehehehehe

OOOhhhhhhhhh Jeeeeezzzeee! Plleeeeeeaaaasssseeee!

TomC
'90 ZR1
Old July 23rd 05, 02:48 AM
sbright

My 5 year old calls them Growlers.. lol

-Stan

Old July 24th 05, 09:29 PM
RicSeyler

hehehehe <GROAN> would of been a better response there Crabs!!

--
Ric Seyler