Number 5...I shall call him Caboose...

Old June 3rd 05, 05:39 PM
2.3Sleeper

Default Number 5...I shall call him Caboose...

So our 5th son was born. I get so tired of the "Gee, do you know what causes
that?" comments.

Anyhow, he was a whopping nine pounds. 19.5 inches long. Born on the 2nd of
June at 7:32pm

Jonathan Richard Manning

This is why I have been away for a bit and why I will continue to be away
for a bit until I can get a routine going again. I am home to do some
cleaning before I bring the wife and son home tonight from the hospital.

Everyone have a blessed weekend.

Don Manning

Old June 3rd 05, 05:49 PM
Dinsdale

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:39:43 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
> wrote:

>So our 5th son was born. I get so tired of the "Gee, do you know what causes
>that?" comments.
>
>Anyhow, he was a whopping nine pounds. 19.5 inches long. Born on the 2nd of
>June at 7:32pm
>
>Jonathan Richard Manning
>
>This is why I have been away for a bit and why I will continue to be away
>for a bit until I can get a routine going again. I am home to do some
>cleaning before I bring the wife and son home tonight from the hospital.
>
>Everyone have a blessed weekend.
>
>Don Manning

Congratulations.
Old June 3rd 05, 07:09 PM
Spike

Way ta go! But next time, don't do your laundry together.... Sorry,
just couldn't resist pointing out what causes that.....

Anyway.... The kid is lucky! For if his parents had not had kids,
there's a better than 50/50 chance he never would. : )

Don't forget the flowers....

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:39:43 GMT, "2.3Sleeper"
> wrote:

>So our 5th son was born. I get so tired of the "Gee, do you know what causes
>that?" comments.
>
>Anyhow, he was a whopping nine pounds. 19.5 inches long. Born on the 2nd of
>June at 7:32pm
>
>Jonathan Richard Manning
>
>This is why I have been away for a bit and why I will continue to be away
>for a bit until I can get a routine going again. I am home to do some
>cleaning before I bring the wife and son home tonight from the hospital.
>
>Everyone have a blessed weekend.
>
>Don Manning

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 3rd 05, 07:24 PM
SVTKate

Congratulations to You and Tina on your bundle of joy.

You're a good guy cleaning up before she gets home... pats on the back for
you!

Kate

Old June 3rd 05, 08:49 PM
John C.

"2.3Sleeper" > wrote in message
> So our 5th son was born. I get so tired of the "Gee, do you know what

causes
> that?" comments.
>
> Anyhow, he was a whopping nine pounds. 19.5 inches long. Born on the 2nd

of
> June at 7:32pm
>
> Jonathan Richard Manning

Congrats to you and yours!

Whew, I can't even imagine having 5 kids, let alone 5 boys. I think
somebody's going to be spending some time coaching sports in the
not-too-distant future.

One of each, four years apart...wore...me...out. God bless ya!
--
John C.
'03 Cobra Convt.

Old June 3rd 05, 09:50 PM
Spike

Yep.... raise 'em up to support him in a manner to which he'd love to
become accustomed..... so he and Bill Gates can do lunch and swap
tales..... : )

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:49:24 GMT, "John C." > wrote:

m...

Old June 4th 05, 02:40 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

2.3Sleeper wrote:

> Everyone have a blessed weekend.
>
> Don Manning

You too, you'll need it more than the rest of us. For about the
nest 16 years....

--
3am is _never_ a good hour for a summoning - a moment of lost
concentration and you've got Nader instead of Nyarlathotep.

Amphetamines are not a good idea either: unsafe at any speed. - Cadbury
Moose
Old June 4th 05, 06:16 AM
2.3Sleeper

"John C." > wrote in message

> "2.3Sleeper" > wrote in message
> > So our 5th son was born. I get so tired of the "Gee, do you know what

> causes
> > that?" comments.
> >
> > Anyhow, he was a whopping nine pounds. 19.5 inches long. Born on the 2nd

> of
> > June at 7:32pm
> >
> > Jonathan Richard Manning
> >

> Congrats to you and yours!
>
> Whew, I can't even imagine having 5 kids, let alone 5 boys. I think
> somebody's going to be spending some time coaching sports in the
> not-too-distant future.

Been doing that for 4 years already. I will have three in ball next year

Don Manning

Old June 4th 05, 06:36 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 6/3/2005 9:39 AM, 2.3Sleeper wrote:

> So our 5th son was born. I get so tired of the "Gee, do you know what causes
> that?" comments.

Congrats! Like John, I can't imagine having to raise five kids, let
alone five boys. Sounds like quite a challenge!

I hope Tina, you, and *all* your little Cabooses will continue to be
happy and healthy, both in the near and distant future.

Why am I suddenly having flashbacks from Monty Python's "Meaning of Life"?
"Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God
gets quite irate..."

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old June 4th 05, 03:14 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

2.3Sleeper wrote:
>> Whew, I can't even imagine having 5 kids, let alone 5 boys. I think
>>somebody's going to be spending some time coaching sports in the
>>not-too-distant future.

> Been doing that for 4 years already. I will have three in ball next year
>
> Don Manning

Hey I don't guess you guys saw this. I was watching cable and on
some off channel Oxygen or Travel or something, there was this couple
that had FOURTEEN kids. Yes, 14. And she was pregnant. They live in
Arkansas and the family "car" is a small school bus.