Guppies!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 2nd 05, 12:38 AM
winddancir winddancir is offline
Senior Member

Location: California
Default Guppies!

How many fish keepers out there have guppies? And how many of each sex? And what colors do you like best?

I currently have 5 or 6 females, one gold, the others grey w/ white tails & black spots.
5 males, one h/black, one blue body orange tail, the others snake w/ orangy tails.
And 3 or 4 babies. Mama had them in the community tank... OOPS! guess she was further along than I thought!

Winddancir

Guppies keep dying John D. Goulden General 3 January 27th 05 11:21 PM
Plastic plants that killed my guppies! Peter Wilson General 2 September 18th 04 09:04 PM
Got my Guppies Carl Collins General 8 October 20th 03 04:06 AM
I had babies!!!! well... the Guppies did... Shawn General 8 August 7th 03 10:36 AM
Are my guppies ok? HJK General 1 July 11th 03 01:13 AM