Blue Tooth on 235

Old December 11th 04, 09:09 PM
Jill Swartz

Default Blue Tooth on 235

Has anyone used the Blue Tooth integration on the 2004 325i? If so, what
cell phone model and service? Any issues getting it working?

Old December 13th 04, 04:19 AM

I have used a Ericsson T39, T68, T68i on either T-Mobile or AT&T
(Cingular) in my 2002 530 with Bluetooth. Due to poor service, I
recently changed to Verizon and am using a Motorola v710.

The v710 typically works very well. But, I have noticed a problem and I
am not sure if it is the phone (v710) loosing its connection to the
Verizon Network and then the bluetooth connection dies and takes 5-10
min to re-connect, or the bluetooth connection fails and it causes the
phone to loose its signal to the Verison network. This happens at least
once a week. Also the phonebook does not transfer (but i knew it would
not work, Thanks Verizon).

The Ericson T39 and T68 phones never lost connections to the bluetooth,
THe T68i always had some minor problems, it would loose the bluetooth
connection interminently when ever I used it in the car. All these
problems seem to be Phone Firmware problems which hopefully get
resolved with new releases..

John