Chicago CJ5 folks scrap Cj5 for sale

Old January 22nd 05, 07:18 PM
harry palmer

Default Chicago CJ5 folks scrap Cj5 for sale

I have an old 78 Cj5 in my garage. It runs and has many pieces of what I
think are orginal parts. To be honest it's more rust than metal but it has a
snow plow that was working last time I tried it. I need the garage space for
our new old jeep therefore I'm selling this one for as much as I can get. I
don't have photo's so if you are interested post here and I'll get in touch
with you. I'm not looking for much I could get more in scrap value to be
honest but I'd like to see the old girl as a donor to others. I'm located in
south chicago Western and Cermak

Let me know. VIN number J8F83EAC4161

Major kong

--
Every nation ridicules other nations, and all are right

Old January 24th 05, 01:40 PM
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)

harry palmer wrote:
> I have an old 78 Cj5 in my garage. It runs and has many pieces of what I
> think are orginal parts. To be honest it's more rust than metal but it has a
> snow plow that was working last time I tried it. I need the garage space for
> our new old jeep therefore I'm selling this one for as much as I can get. I
> don't have photo's so if you are interested post here and I'll get in touch
> with you. I'm not looking for much I could get more in scrap value to be
> honest but I'd like to see the old girl as a donor to others. I'm located in
> south chicago Western and Cermak
>
> Let me know. VIN number J8F83EAC4161
>

> Major kong

My Dad might be interested in it strictly as a plow vehicle for the
cabin. I'm in Ft. Atkinson, WI (extreme south/central WI).

Take all but one J out of my return address to reply.
You can also reply to me at jeffgross at charter dot net (do the obvious
to fix it).

Cheers,
- Jeff G