It's never ending, isn't it?

Old February 21st 05, 11:12 PM
Nathan Otis

Default It's never ending, isn't it?

Man, the chain of mods never stops! I want a flatter skid plate, so I hafta
get a CV driveshaft, so I hafta rotate the rear axle, so I hafta either flip
my rear shocks or relocate them....

well... I guess that is an end, but man, what a ride. One thing DEFINITELY
leads to another.
n.

Old February 22nd 05, 12:10 AM
Carl Saiyed

Absolutley! I just finished a lift kit installation on my 89 Cherokee, and
I'm all ready not happy with the flex and checking out new (read: bigger)
kits!

Carl

Old February 22nd 05, 12:29 AM
Nathan Otis

How high'd you go Carl? If XJ lifts are anything like TJ lifts, anything
more than 3 inches or so you begin needing other mods to keep everything in
line : )
n.

Old February 22nd 05, 12:48 AM
Carl Saiyed

I got a custom 2" Skyjacker kit. Right now I am eying the RE 3.5" and the RE
4.5"..

Old February 24th 05, 02:15 AM
Eric

It's worse with XJs. That stinking uni-body... I had a bunch of issues
lifting my XJ 2" -- have heard it's really hit or miss. Sometimes a 2" lift
can mess everything up, and other times it won't. 3" or more and you're
looking at a lot more work.

Eric
99 TJ SE
00 XJ LTD