Car conversion kits

Old June 14th 04, 01:20 PM
David Dalton

Default Car conversion kits

Now while car companies and governments are gradually
moving towards environmentally friendly new cars that
will take a little while to phase in. In the meantime
someone could make a mint by developing car conversion
kits to convert regular internal combustion cars to
more environementally form. This though I think would not
be used by most individual car owners themselves but
applied by a garage at the request of the car owner.
Thus while the phase over to new environmentally
friendly cars might take ten years this would speed
things along considerably, and I bet would be tested
first in the most sm-og-gy areas.

Also perhaps on that small island near the edge of
the pond that I mentioned on alt.religion.druid
yesterday is a small bog, a rattling bog. :-)

David

anyone know whats needed for 2.7 to 3.2 conversion? Koolaid Dodge 4 November 15th 05 03:00 AM
Skyjacker lift kits? Carl Saiyed Jeep 10 January 27th 05 10:39 PM
81-84 Diesel engine conversion Jerritt VW water cooled 4 November 15th 04 05:44 PM
automobila and vintage model kits for sale Gasoline Alley Antiques Antique cars 0 October 22nd 04 04:14 AM
55 plymoth disc brake conversion Ryan5446 Antique cars 0 July 20th 04 04:40 AM