Ping: jim beam (was: Mighty Honda Civic)

Old July 15th 05, 01:05 AM
TeGGeR®

Default Ping: jim beam (was: Mighty Honda Civic)

jim, you requested me to add the K&N filter study. It's taken me long
enough that the original thread is off my provider's cache, but I did put
it up:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/links.html

By the way, I was slow at work for a while, so I started my long-desired
conversion of the FAQ to CSS. Only the first three links (sort of) work at
this point. It's now stalled because I'm suddenly busy with work again, and
because there are too many directories to upload, but here's a sneak
preview:
http://www.tegger.com/honda-css/index.html

"General Info" has the most stuff up at this point.

Critiques are welcome.

This could be a full-time job, you know?

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old July 15th 05, 02:06 AM
jim beam

TeGGeR® wrote:
> jim, you requested me to add the K&N filter study. It's taken me long
> enough that the original thread is off my provider's cache, but I did put
> it up:
> http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/links.html
>

> By the way, I was slow at work for a while, so I started my long-desired
> conversion of the FAQ to CSS. Only the first three links (sort of) work at
> this point. It's now stalled because I'm suddenly busy with work again, and
> because there are too many directories to upload, but here's a sneak
> preview:
> http://www.tegger.com/honda-css/index.html
>
> "General Info" has the most stuff up at this point.
>
> Critiques are welcome.

looks great to me!

> This could be a full-time job, you know?

moderation dude, moderation.

Old July 15th 05, 02:09 AM
TeGGeR®

jim beam > wrote in
:

> TeGGeR® wrote:
>> jim, you requested me to add the K&N filter study. It's taken me long
>> enough that the original thread is off my provider's cache, but I did
>> put it up:
>> http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/links.html
>>

>> By the way, I was slow at work for a while, so I started my
>> long-desired conversion of the FAQ to CSS. Only the first three links
>> (sort of) work at this point. It's now stalled because I'm suddenly
>> busy with work again, and because there are too many directories to
>> upload, but here's a sneak preview:
>> http://www.tegger.com/honda-css/index.html
>>
>> "General Info" has the most stuff up at this point.
>>
>> Critiques are welcome.

> looks great to me!
>

>> This could be a full-time job, you know?
>>

> moderation dude, moderation.

Ommmmmmm.....

Old July 15th 05, 02:58 AM
Elle

"TeGGeR®" > wrote
> http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/links.html

> Critiques are welcome.

I appreciate the tribute to the late John Ings, whose many generous posts
here have served the Honda community so well.