"all drivers are speeders" - IS NOT TRUE

Old December 23rd 04, 01:32 AM
Max

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend a écrit :
> There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and if i do 50, everybody
> passes me. But if i do 60 very few do. The deadly criminal speed loons
> like to tell us that EVERYBODY DOES 20 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT, but
> that is not true. The speeders just say that so they don't have to
> face the fact that they are abnornal and murderous freaks!!!!!!

you went 60mph in a 55?

YOU ABNORMAL MURDEROUS FREAK!

--
----------------------
http://www.saab-900.tk
Old February 11th 05, 12:02 AM
Alun

E.R. > wrote in
:

> In a previous posting, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > had the audacity to say:
>
>:There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and if i do 50, everybody
>asses me. But if i do 60 very few do.
>
> So yet again Judy admits to being an evil speeder.
>
> Pot, kettle, black, troll...

Most people are speeders. Some aren't, but they are a minority. Of course,
of the 90% of us who do exceed the speed limit, most exceed it by
relatively small amounts. In the UK I mostly drove 5-10mph over the limit,
and here in the states it is more like 15-20, but that's because the speed
limits are lower, not because I drive faster. Again the type of road makes
a difference.

There seem to be a disproportionate number of non-speeders on Usenet, but
how do we know if they are truthful? After all, "nobody knows you're a dog
on the Internet"! Maybe they don't speed because the're not old enough to
drive?
Old February 12th 05, 06:24 PM
Alun

Arif Khokar > wrote in news:msHwd.8490$de.6507
@news01.roc.ny:

> John F. Carr wrote:
>
>> Well SOMEBODY was going 35 in the right lane of Route 128 in dry
>> weather with no traffic a few weeks ago while every other car was
>> at least five over the 55 MPH limit. If the driver wasn't an old
>> person, what was it?

> A drunk or stoned person?

Or a Usenet troll, ROTFL?