alfa 156 2.4jtd repair cd

Old July 5th 04, 06:49 PM
demonHR

Default alfa 156 2.4jtd repair cd

....i've bought Alfa 156 2.4 jtd SW, 2001, with 140HP and 72.000km on the
clock.car is originaly from Rome Italy and i'm living in Croatia.
....anybody here maybe have repair cd-rom or manual or know how to get
one?...the car is arriving to my garage for about one week and i would like
to have that manual because as i see that car is not much reliable and has
many problems but it's pleasure to drive it.

demonHR

Old July 5th 04, 09:42 PM
be037446

Do you mean that this particular car has many problems or in general ?

In general, I don't have that experience at all although I drive a 166
but the engine is the same. So, why did you bought the car ?

Regards.

Old July 6th 04, 01:41 PM
Vlaho

trazio i ja za 1.8 TS, ima jedino za narucit na netu. ja se upravo
cjenkam za jedan na e-bayu.

Vlaho
Old July 6th 04, 08:00 PM
demonHR

"Vlaho" > wrote in message

> trazio i ja za 1.8 TS, ima jedino za narucit na netu. ja se upravo
> cjenkam za jedan na e-bayu.

....ajde ako uspijes nabaviti, platit cu ti i ja recimo jedan dio pa mi ga
preprzis...moze?
....mozes mi i mailati...

demonHR

Old July 7th 04, 07:26 AM
Vlaho

ma no prob demon, samo da ga prvo dobijem
have fun m8

cuore sportivo!

vlaho

75 Repair Panels SteveH Alfa Romeo 0 June 18th 04 08:00 PM
Alfa radio reception Neil Waterworth Alfa Romeo 3 June 12th 04 04:24 PM
Alfa 164 ABS Warning D & J Merrylees Alfa Romeo 0 May 24th 04 07:37 AM
Light at the end of the tunnel for UK Alfa drivers?? Alfistagj Alfa Romeo 0 May 22nd 04 11:08 AM
Giulietta e Nuova 147 Plug-in Bourne Alfa Romeo 0 May 13th 04 01:16 PM