134a Refrigerant

Old June 21st 05, 09:35 PM
Peter Pontbriand

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > In that case, I win, by default.

> just goes to show how full of **** you are. seminar liberals are taught

> never _ever_ let an opposing view get the last word (yes, i know how it
> works) no matter what. you feel that if you tell a lie often enough that
> everyone around you will believe it. well mr. seminar liberal, nobody is
> falling for your line of crap no matter how many times you puke it up.

win?
> lol.... by your own admission youre a loser and im not referencing a silly
> internet argument, im talking about in life. :-)

In that case, I win, by default.
__
Steve
..
I suspect the only thing you are winning is the ire of those of us who've
suffered through this ****ing match for far too long. Back when you were
making cogent arguments I was actually enjoying this to some degree, but for
a while now the only thing you're proving is that you are too stubborn to
bow out gracefully when your adversaries are reduced to incoherent
foul-mouthed name calling. Not very sporting.

/Peter

.... expecting photographs of firearms to be posted any time now ...

Old June 21st 05, 09:47 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

http://www.billhughes.com/savage69rxl.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old June 22nd 05, 05:09 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> have you listened the Howard Dean
> lately, his the best promotion the Republicans have ever had.

lol for sure. i really hope he's the next democratic presidential nominee.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 22nd 05, 05:22 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > In that case, I win, by default.

>=20
> you just tell yourself whatever you need to in order to convince =

yourself=20
> that youve actually accomplished something to promote your agenda =

(beyond=20
> exposing yourself for the true dumb ass that you are). :-)
>=20
> youve tried to impress us with your education, made multiple direct =

and=20
> indirect references to my ass and my penis, spun more straw men then =

ive=20
> seen in some time, thrown so many herrings that you simply must be=20
> tired....but in the end its quite evident that your just one big pile =

of=20
> ****....human garbage who is here only to promote his political =

agenda.
>=20
> .....and you failed miserably. :-)

.... to promote my *science* agenda... you never did
debunk NOAA, Nate... don't think we've forgotten.
What about the rest of the planet? You asserted that
you would change your mind if given good evidence...
I gave you the best... you stonewalled. That makes
you a *lying piece of *****. Chomp that.
__
Steve
..

Old June 22nd 05, 05:48 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Peter Pontbriand" <TRIMsprocketATstormDOTcaTRIM> wrote in message =
>=20
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> . ..
>=20
> "Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> > "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > > In that case, I win, by default.

> > just goes to show how full of **** you are. seminar liberals are =

taught
> > never _ever_ let an opposing view get the last word (yes, i know how =

it
> > works) no matter what. you feel that if you tell a lie often enough =

that
> > everyone around you will believe it. well mr. seminar liberal, =

nobody is
> > falling for your line of crap no matter how many times you puke it =

up.
> win?
> > lol.... by your own admission youre a loser and im not referencing a =

silly
> > internet argument, im talking about in life. :-)

>=20
> In that case, I win, by default.
> __
> Steve
> .
> I suspect the only thing you are winning is the ire of those of us =

who've
> suffered through this ****ing match for far too long. Back when you =

were
> making cogent arguments I was actually enjoying this to some degree, =

but for
> a while now the only thing you're proving is that you are too stubborn =

> bow out gracefully when your adversaries are reduced to incoherent
> foul-mouthed name calling. Not very sporting.

Sporting? > ) Who said this had to be sporting?
If I'm having sport, then it's sporting! Try reasoning
with Nate... I'm sure you'll find him much more=20
reasonable than I am. BTW, I have a hard time
believing that one post a day, apiece, is tearing you
guys up.
__
Steve
..

Old June 22nd 05, 06:26 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> ... to promote my *science* agenda..

youre "science" agenda was nothing more than "could be's" from self serving
governmental agencies.

> You asserted that
> you would change your mind if given good evidence...

so give me something _conclusive_ that doesnt come from a self serving
governmental agency.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 22nd 05, 06:27 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..
> Sporting? > ) Who said this had to be sporting?

exactly. this is about promoting your liberal agenda just as youve been
taught to do.

****, we agree on something! :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old June 22nd 05, 02:22 PM
Peter Pontbriand

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

> Try reasoning with Nate... I'm sure you'll find him much more
> reasonable than I am.

That's just it - to me the preponderance of evidence is against there being
a point bothering to try to reason with such an unreasonable individual.
Continuing to butt your head against a rock in plain view of all of us is
undermining my opinion of your own reasonableness.

/Peter
Refrigerant-free '02 TJ

Old June 22nd 05, 07:26 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Peter,
The "preponderance of evidence" is what Nathan has stated over and
over and over again Chlorofluorocarbons are heavier than air, that's
fact! Stevie has argued with only the rhetoric from other bleeding heart
liberals sucking the tax payers moneys while feeding bogus government
grants, that it miraculously floats up and crosses the equator to
destroy the ozone in the southern hemisphere. Pure unadulterated
bullsh*t! Every Real Scientist knows ozone changes have happen many
times in history, the radiation is recorded in our lava rocks, and is
caused by the sun's solar flares:
http://www.google.com/search?biw=784...=Google+Search
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 22nd 05, 08:32 PM
jeff

So Bill, how did you make out with the gasoline experiment I suggested?
As I haven't seen any fireballs out west I am guessing you are too
chicken**** to stand in the middle of a puddle of gasoline and light a
match, even though the "preponderance of the evidence" is that gasoline
vapors are heavier than air. BTW, while the actual effect of CFCs on
ozone are still somewhat uncertain, the presence of CFCs in the
stratosphere has been measured in samples taken during high altitude
flights. Also, FWIW, even though freon is much lighter than water, it
has been measured in the deepest parts of the ocean. This is the source
of much of the uncertainty in the ozone depletion models: They assumed
no natural sinks, whereas the the oceans, and the ground itself absorb
and sequester CFCs, and there is some evidence for bacterial breakdown
as well.
--
jeff