VW Problems website

Old March 8th 05, 06:33 PM

Default VW Problems website

I just launched a VW Problems website:
http://www.volkswagenlemonlaw.com dedicated to gathering and
presenting information on VW airbags deploying, Touareg throttle
hesitation and other Volkswagen problems. If you have any suggestions
for any other problems or information that you'd like to see listed on
the site, please let me know. Thanks!

Old March 8th 05, 06:39 PM
Jan Andersson

" wrote:

> I just launched a VW Problems website:
> http://www.volkswagenlemonlaw.com dedicated to gathering and
> presenting information on VW airbags deploying, Touareg throttle
> hesitation and other Volkswagen problems. If you have any suggestions
> for any other problems or information that you'd like to see listed on
> the site, please let me know. Thanks!

Wrong group.

Jan
Old March 9th 05, 04:12 AM
Erik Dillenkofer

Not really the wrong group ... I do have an aircooled VW problem ...

They don't make them aircooled anymore. That's a problem isn't it?

Old March 9th 05, 06:36 AM
Jan Andersson

Lol, yes, that's a problem

Jan

Old March 9th 05, 05:12 PM
Ed

> They don't make them aircooled anymore. That's a problem isn't it?

They do make air-cooled buses in Brazil, very similar to bay-windows, but we
can't get them imported here, though. You can get them in England, though,
through www.beetles-uk.com.

Old March 13th 05, 10:31 PM
mez

I know of a serious problem - some numbskull engineer put the engine in
New Beetles up in front in the trunk! They need to move it back into the
engine compartment where it belongs. **grumble**