OT Christmas List

Old November 27th 04, 07:58 AM
Bill Berckman

Default OT Christmas List

Not VW related, but some of you guys may want to pick up this item from Target.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old November 27th 04, 12:34 PM
Shaggie

On 27 Nov 2004 07:58:32 GMT, PAMOUT (Bill Berckman)
wrote:

>Not VW related, but some of you guys may want to pick up this item from Target.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839

>Bill Berckman
>67 Beetle

Hmm... Look at the shipping details.
That's a nice little brick. :-)

Shipping & Delivery Information
• Estimated Ship Dimensions : 956 hundredths-inches length x 672
hundredths-inches width x 41 hundredths-inches height

Here's my Christmas list.
I'd like one of these: (be sure to check out the video)
http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/
or one of these:
http://gprime.net/video.php/gixxerkart
Or one of each. I could mount one of the first onto one of the
second. WOOT! :-)

---

I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence
the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on
creatures of his own creation. - Albert Einstein
Old November 27th 04, 01:53 PM
insanitize

Shaggie > wrote in
:

> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839

Shaggie those dimentions are in hundreths of an inch. It's just barely a
decent sized bud.

--
The me you see is not the me I be
Old November 27th 04, 03:39 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: Shaggie

>Here's my Christmas list.
>I'd like one of these: (be sure to check out the video)
>http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/
>or one of these:
>http://gprime.net/video.php/gixxerkart
>Or one of each.

i may ask for the "monster" on this page
http://www.vsmodelsport.com/images/a...ad_updated.jpg

-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old November 27th 04, 04:23 PM
Shaggie

:

>> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=0823916839

>Shaggie those dimentions are in hundreths of an inch. It's just barely a
>decent sized bud.

• Estimated Ship Dimensions : 956 hundredths-inches length x 672
hundredths-inches width x 41 hundredths-inches height

Last time I checked, 956 hundredths of an inch is about 9.5 inches and
672 hundredths of an inch is almost 7 inches... So we're talking a
little over 26 cubic inches of "stuff" here. If it was a cube then it
would be 3 inches long on each side. That is one HELLUVA bud.

---

Old November 27th 04, 04:25 PM
Shaggie

On 27 Nov 2004 15:39:38 GMT, EMOVE (Chris Perdue)
wrote:

>>From: Shaggie

>>Here's my Christmas list.
>>I'd like one of these: (be sure to check out the video)

http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/
>>or one of these:
>>http://gprime.net/video.php/gixxerkart
>>Or one of each.

>i may ask for the "monster" on this page
>http://www.vsmodelsport.com/images/a...ad_updated.jpg

Right front tire is mounted wrong. The tread pattern on it is
backwards. That would make for some interesting handling. :-)

---

Old November 27th 04, 04:28 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: Shaggie

>Last time I checked, 956 hundredths of an inch is about 9.5 inches and
>672 hundredths of an inch

956 hundredTHS OF AN INCH.... (.956)....
not such a big one now?....
-------------------
Old November 27th 04, 04:29 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: Shaggie

>Right front tire is mounted wrong. The tread pattern on it is
>backwards. That would make for some interesting handling. :-)

hehe...never noticed......
-------------------
Old November 27th 04, 07:12 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: Shaggie

>.956 is 956 THOUSANDTHS of an inch. 956 HUNDREDTHS of an inch is over
>9 inches. One hundredth of an inch is one part out of 100 parts of an
>inch

yup...sorry....

>Yes, that's one damn big-assed bud, Cheech. :-D

sure is chong...<G>