Cant wait to see faces of SUV drivers...

Old March 21st 05, 12:57 AM
Sigmund Freud

Kerouac wrote:

> A University IS a college, genius.
>
> I find it comical that someone who actually has to type the words "Heh! Heh!
> Heh!" (after everything he THINKS is clever) is questioning anyone's
> intelligence.

Is that what your mamma told you when she sent you off to "college"
junior? Well, you just go on keeping your head in the sand and believing
what you want. Heh! Heh! Heh!
Old March 21st 05, 01:15 AM
Kerouac

"Sigmund Freud" > wrote in message
> Kerouac wrote:
>>

>> A University IS a college, genius.
>>
>> I find it comical that someone who actually has to type the words "Heh!
>> Heh! Heh!" (after everything he THINKS is clever) is questioning anyone's
>> intelligence.

> Is that what your mamma told you when she sent you off to "college"
> junior? Well, you just go on keeping your head in the sand and believing
> what you want. Heh! Heh! Heh!

Whoa! Ya really ZINGED me with that one!!

Ass.

Old March 21st 05, 01:31 AM
Kerouac

Kerouac wrote:
> "Sigmund Freud" > wrote in message
>
>>Kerouac wrote:
>>

>>>A University IS a college, genius.
>>>
>>>I find it comical that someone who actually has to type the words "Heh!
>>>Heh! Heh!" (after everything he THINKS is clever) is questioning anyone's
>>>intelligence.

>>Is that what your mamma told you when she sent you off to "college"
>>junior? Well, you just go on keeping your head in the sand and believing
>>what you want. Heh! Heh! Heh!

> Whoa! Ya really ZINGED me with that one!!
>
> Ass.

Actually, I think that any asshole who drives an SUV is a poorly
educated loser! My college education ensures that I not only am better
educated than all of you losers, but I also have more common sense,
because I don't destroy the environment with a gas guzzling SUV. So what
if I went to college rather than university? It's the same thing I tell
you. Although I do often wonder why they aren't all called colleges.
Old March 21st 05, 01:34 AM
Sigmund Freud

Kerouac wrote:

> Kerouac wrote:

>>> Is that what your mamma told you when she sent you off to "college"
>>> junior? Well, you just go on keeping your head in the sand and
>>> believing what you want. Heh! Heh! Heh!

>> Whoa! Ya really ZINGED me with that one!!
>>
>> Ass.
>>

> Actually, I think that any asshole who drives an SUV is a poorly
> educated loser! My college education ensures that I not only am better
> educated than all of you losers, but I also have more common sense,
> because I don't destroy the environment with a gas guzzling SUV. So what
> if I went to college rather than university? It's the same thing I tell
> you. Although I do often wonder why they aren't all called colleges.

Yow! You are really losing it man! It's sad really that a higher
education clearly doesn't equate to good common sense. Take a break man.
That ol' paranoia blues is coming through! Heh! Heh! Heh!
Old March 21st 05, 02:34 AM
Kerouac

To any who haven't guessed, I didn't post this. Some scum sucking little
piece of **** (gee, I wonder who that could be?) who was too stupid to rebut
had to sink to the lowest form of retaliation in the world of the newsgroup.
This is bad form. Be a man for Christ's sake...

Old March 21st 05, 02:51 AM
Sigmund Freud

Kerouac wrote:
> snip< Some scum sucking little
> piece of **** <snip> Be a man for Christ's sake...

Well Kerouac, your higher education has really paid off. You are quite
the cunning linguist! We shant even try to lower ourselves to your
level. Your true personality is shining through man!
Old March 21st 05, 04:16 AM
Franko

The balance between necessity versus status/luxury is not really for anyone
else to decide but the purchaser of the vehicle, 3300 lb or 6500 lb, FWD or
4x4, white or maroon. Some folks like the weight advantage of a 6500
vehicle versus a 3300 lb vehicle in an accident (who was at fault is not the
point because bad drivers are bad drivers whether they are in a 4-door sedan
or an SUV). I have both types of vehicles and choose to drive whichever I
need for the job at hand or whatever suits my fancy. Different strokes for
different folks...

"Kerouac" > wrote in message
. com...

> > wrote in message
> > Me thinks it is more like envy. Same reason the, biggest,
> > fanciest or spottiest car is the one that get keyed and not the
> > ten year old Ford parked next to it

> You hit on an interesting point. How much of the reason for a vehicles
> purchase is attributed to necessity vs. the reason for status, ("keeping

up
> with the Jones'", impressing one's peers, etc). Regardless of the "size"

of

Old March 21st 05, 04:27 AM
James C. Reeves

> wrote in message
>I doubt that folks that can afford high end SUVs are concerned
> about the price of fuel they need to run them.
> Those less fortunate may just have to pay more to use the vehicle
> they need for their use. My one daughter who has four children
> put it very well when she said I either
> take the V8 Tahoe where we all need to go or I have to take the
> Focus AND the Audi. The two 4cy cars together will use more
> gas
>

> mike hunt
>

> Rooney wrote:

That's what happened in the 1970's. People that could afford to drive the
large "gas guzzlers" no longer could. So most of those big cars were kept
in the driveway. And one couldn't sell them either since no one wanted
them.

Flashpoint Racing Series begins tonight! [email protected] Simulators 34 February 18th 05 02:37 AM
cooling site tim VW air cooled 13 January 27th 05 05:33 AM
Wed Night N2003 league looking for drivers [email protected] Simulators 0 November 30th 04 03:46 AM
Truck Drivers Needed Trucking Recruiter 4x4 0 April 14th 04 01:33 PM