Attention all pedal-philes. Surefire way to avoid speeding tickets

Old February 15th 05, 01:12 PM
Larry Bud

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Carl Taylor wrote:
> >
> > P.S. You need to stop using the term "murder" RE the Laura Bush
> > incident. The evidence shows it to be just another tragedy, like

the
> > James Dean crash, though he was at fault for driving too fast. We

may
> > never know why Laura ran that intersection but it's time to let it
> > rest.

> HUH????? You are an idiot. James Dean killed HIMSELF by his reckless
> driving not some innocent person like laura did. That makes all the
> difference, you blithering idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh, there's dissent within the sloth community!

Old February 15th 05, 04:47 PM

Larry Bud wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > Carl Taylor wrote:
> > >
> > > P.S. You need to stop using the term "murder" RE the Laura Bush
> > > incident. The evidence shows it to be just another tragedy, like

> the
> > > James Dean crash, though he was at fault for driving too fast. We

> may
> > > never know why Laura ran that intersection but it's time to let

it
> > > rest.

> > HUH????? You are an idiot. James Dean killed HIMSELF by his

reckless
> > driving not some innocent person like laura did. That makes all the
> > difference, you blithering idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> Uh oh, there's dissent within the sloth community!

Hell yes. Carl Taylor is a moron who thinks we need to "educate"
reckless drivers. I say lock up their criminal asses.

Old February 15th 05, 05:59 PM
Garth Almgren

Around 2/15/2005 8:47 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> Larry Bud wrote:
>
>>Uh oh, there's dissent within the sloth community!

> Hell yes. Carl Taylor is a moron who thinks we need to "educate"
> reckless drivers.

Were that Carl's position, he'd be absolutely right. We need to better
educate *all* drivers.

However, Carl doesn't think that; He thinks that everyone should drive
slower than him, whatever his personal chosen limit may be.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old February 15th 05, 08:35 PM

Amazing 99.99% of your posts are utter bull****. At least you recognize
that you and Carl are morons.

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

I never voted in my life, you lying whore. All elections are rigged.
The globalists rigged this one by paying kerry not to attack bush.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a31e73cec1db38

GODDAMMIT - STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO MORE THAN FIVE GROUPS
Google won't allow more than five. It's not my job to delete excessive
group listings but i seem to spend half my life doing that. OBEY THE
RULES, YOU BUTTHOLES!!!!
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d2661d3c6734ed

Tires don't blow out anymore.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...619fee7f463fc2

LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...727d351b4be64a

There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...50866dc7ecbadc

Bush is dictator and that means he has to take the blame for
everything.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d35f67fd7b6003

Has he killed as many people as Laura Bush?
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ff1fca08982a38

You don't know what you're talking about, dood. AIDS is an american
bioweapon developed by americans so that blacks would be esp
susceptible to it.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...9d112311697712

She knows it won't matter. Blake is white so the media will insist on a
not guilty verdict.
:http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c74805c56a5747

YOu stupid lying ****head. All bush has accomplished in AFG is to make
it the world's leading heroin supplier.
And BTW it wasn't a war. It was a massacre against a defenseless nation
that never did anything to us.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a86842abe0d9d6

She's just damn lucky the press is owned by the GOP and doesn't crucify
her for vehicular manslaughter like they've done to ted kennedy for 35
years.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c630fd8aec9a63

You're crazy. There will be a draft. Bush is gonna stage another 9-11
type event and then say we have no choice but to go to war against
every muslim nation. And democrats will say nothing.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a8ea8427fdf968

I'm saying that bush obviously doesn't want to catch OBL. Not now that
the election is over, anyway.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a00a246987524f

You're crazy, dood. Google is a super rw org and they censor liberals.
RW posters here get away with everything while libs have to be choir
boys.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...35950242741f13

That's why so many legal scholars think republicans should be banned
from juries. Anyone who'd vote for a man who lied us into war is too
dumb to sit on a jury.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c8560247663014

Wouldn't have mattered if hitty had one. He took his orders from the
same organization that roosevelt did and bush does today.

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...58ee450b438b19

You can't even lie any good. No where in the country are cops issued
crown victorias.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

i'm sure jeffrey dahmer also objects to big daddy govt telling him he
can't kill people anymore.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

At first i thought the tars had been slashed but no, the tars were fine
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I hate cell phone drivers but at least this gal had the sense to drive
slowly while yakking.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

I know what you mean, dood. I did 5 years in the can myself for beating
the crap out of a half-dozen faggot gun loonies i caught raping a
collie and I couldn't handle the food either. Goddam beets with every
meal. Ended up eating nothing but cans of tuna i bought at the commy.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ing.google.com

The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!. This
guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway they can do it. Three
cheers for the cops.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open stretch
could be 25, i thought. Turns out the cop was right. No complaints from
me then. I should have known the law.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...40009050c624a9

Old February 15th 05, 11:43 PM
James C. Reeves

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Hell yes. Carl Taylor is a moron who thinks we need to "educate"
> reckless drivers. I say lock up their criminal asses.

Well Judy, that would mean that you should be in jail since you've admitted
several times to speeding yourself.

Old February 16th 05, 05:21 PM

James C. Reeves wrote:
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in

message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Hell yes. Carl Taylor is a moron who thinks we need to "educate"
> > reckless drivers. I say lock up their criminal asses.
> >

> Well Judy, that would mean that you should be in jail since you've

admitted
> several times to speeding yourself.

HUH???? Show one post where i admitted that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 16th 05, 05:22 PM

Garth Almgren wrote:
> Around 2/15/2005 8:47 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
> <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>
> > Larry Bud wrote:
> >
> >>Uh oh, there's dissent within the sloth community!

> > Hell yes. Carl Taylor is a moron who thinks we need to "educate"
> > reckless drivers.

> Were that Carl's position, he'd be absolutely right. We need to

better
> educate *all* drivers.

URACRIMINALCODDLER

Old February 16th 05, 07:27 PM
Garth Almgren

On 2/16/2005 9:22 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz> wrote:

> Garth Almgren wrote:
>
>>Around 2/15/2005 8:47 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
>><http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>>
>>>Hell yes. Carl Taylor is a moron who thinks we need to "educate"
>>>reckless drivers.

>>Were that Carl's position, he'd be absolutely right. We need to better
>>educate *all* drivers.
>>

> URACRIMINALCODDLER

LOL! So, in your mind, educating people to be better drivers (which will
only serve to reduce the vehicular fatality rate) is a crime now?

Boy, you and Carl really are anti-safety, aren't you Judy?

Old February 16th 05, 07:32 PM
Garth Almgren

On 2/16/2005 9:21 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz> wrote:

> James C. Reeves wrote:
>
>>"Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea) <http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz>" > wrote in message
roups.com...

>>>Hell yes. Carl Taylor is a moron who thinks we need to "educate"
>>>reckless drivers. I say lock up their criminal asses.
>>>

>>Well Judy, that would mean that you should be in jail since you've admitted
>>several times to speeding yourself.

> HUH???? Show one post where i admitted that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one? OK, here you go:

<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.autos/msg/b140009050c624a9>

Old February 16th 05, 08:11 PM

Garth Almgren wrote:
> On 2/16/2005 9:21 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
> <http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz> wrote:
>
> > James C. Reeves wrote:
> >
> >>Well Judy, that would mean that you should be in jail since you've

admitted
> >>several times to speeding yourself.

> > HUH???? Show one post where i admitted that!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Only one? OK, here you go:
>
> <http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.autos/msg/b140009050c624a9>

Hey stupid. Can't you read? That's from some idiot called Pride of
America!!!!!