ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

Old February 27th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...eel&category0=

Enjoy,
John

Old February 28th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> wrote in message
oups.com...
:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...eel&category0=

Just a bit of advice if you don't mind. In light of all the exorbitant
shipping & handling charge complaints on eBay transactions, you should
really clearly define your shipping and insurance terms in the auction.
Many people these days won't even think about bidding on an auction where
the terms are not clearly stated.

Old February 28th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Thanks for the advice. i decided to take a pretty good hit on shipping
(it was going to be much more than I thought) to help move the product.

Thanks again,
John

Old March 1st 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

wrote in
oups.com:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...F%2Fcgi.ebay.c
> om%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=ECCI+Wheel&catego ry0=

I recently sold my CDS2 system for $350 U.S. but I paid all the shipping
which was aprox $40, so your price seems in the ballpark.
I didn't use Ebay, I advertised on ECCI's free classified pages:
http://ecci6000.com/classifieds.asp
and RSCs classifieds: http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=183

Don
Old March 2nd 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It is too bad about the setup, I figured you get more bids, but then again
most of us so called gamers are on boxes that might not even have the
gamport, wonder if this didnt sell you might find the usb/gameport adapter
and then sell it quicker or add that to the description as many use the
rockfire adapter I think it is?
Don Scurlock enlightened us with:

Old March 3rd 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I have another one for sale. It is a CDS4000. It is a very expensive
unit and I am including a gameport to USB adapter and work great. I
will go on eBay Sunday night. I will post a link.

John

Old March 21st 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Here's another ECCI CDS wheel and pedal setup on eBay just in case
anyone is looking for one.

Anybody Using FFB Wheel with Hyper Pedals? Jeff Haas Simulators 2 January 13th 06 11:12 PM
Best wheel & pedals JML Simulators 34 October 13th 05 07:35 PM
using TSW pedals with DFP wheel, is this possible ? Rich8 Simulators 2 June 3rd 05 03:04 PM
LWFF Pedals with MOMO Racing FF Wheel? B Johnson Simulators 2 December 20th 04 01:46 PM
ECCI vs TSW pedals Brian Bowles Simulators 24 December 15th 04 04:44 AM