I am astonished...

Old October 1st 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default I am astonished...

Joe wrote:
> "David Thornton" > wrote in message
> > Every once in a while I come to this NG to find information on a
> > particular Chrysler product, and without fail there are at least 5 or 6
> > "diss" fights going on here. I am amazed that the good people in this
> > group actually still allow this to go on.
> >

> Well, nobody can control it. We've gotten a new troll who has two or more
> "stalkers" (i'm sure the same person) who post in everything thread calling
> the troll a troll. How do you stop a thing like that?

do what rec.guns and other groups do- start a moderated group- and all
the political BS that DeserTBob spews is simply filtered out

Old October 2nd 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:04:15 -0500, Steve > wrote:

>Bill Putney is a long-standing contributor to this group, we all know
>who he is and he's no "nutjob." As for the rest of you.... never heard
>of ya, and since you all arrived "together" the conclusion is obvious. <snip>

Whatever. We didn't arrive "together." You also do not know how to
read or investigate an article header. "Noodles" tailed me in here
after I forgot to 'nym shift to a user name he didn't know. Once he
used Google's Usenet search engine to "troll" me, he showed up in here
and the trouble started. If you only took a second to look at
"Noodles'" article headers, you'd see all his posts eminate from
epix.net of Dallas, PA...right next door to his home town of Drums,
PA.
Old October 2nd 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:04:15 -0500, Steve > wrote:
>
> >Bill Putney is a long-standing contributor to this group, we all know
> >who he is and he's no "nutjob." As for the rest of you.... never heard
> >of ya, and since you all arrived "together" the conclusion is obvious. <snip>

> Whatever. We didn't arrive "together." You also do not know how to
> read or investigate an article header. "Noodles" tailed me in here
> after I forgot to 'nym shift to a user name he didn't know. Once he
> used Google's Usenet search engine to "troll" me, he showed up in here
> and the trouble started. If you only took a second to look at
> "Noodles'" article headers, you'd see all his posts eminate from
> epix.net of Dallas, PA...right next door to his home town of Drums,
> PA.

oh Boob, Boob, Boob...no one believes your pathetic lies...you were
outed as a troll, now suck it up, and go hide in the catecombs of
Usenet, you liberal scumbag...

stop posing as someone who knows mechanics...

Old October 3rd 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Knifeblade_03[_50_]

snip>

oh Boob, Boob, Boob...no one believes your pathetic lies...you were
outed as a troll, now suck it up, and go hide in the catecombs of
Usenet, you liberal scumbag...

stop posing as someone who knows mechanics...
>unsnip>

Very well, then, answer me this, do rear diff. drive vehicles have a vent
on the rear pig, or is it even needed?

--
Knifeblade_03
Knifeblade_03's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=262826

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old October 3rd 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:07:06 -0700, Knifeblade_03
> wrote:

>Very well, then, answer me this, do rear diff. drive vehicles have a vent
>on the rear pig, or is it even needed? <snip>

Yes, and yes.
Old October 3rd 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Knifeblade_03 wrote:
> snip>
>
> oh Boob, Boob, Boob...no one believes your pathetic lies...you were
> outed as a troll, now suck it up, and go hide in the catecombs of
> Usenet, you liberal scumbag...
>
> stop posing as someone who knows mechanics...
> >unsnip>

> Very well, then, answer me this, do rear diff. drive vehicles have a vent
> on the rear pig, or is it even needed?

all the cars I've worked on have a vent- otherwise you'll be pushing
oil past the outer axle seals, or front pinion seal/cover gasket

trannies have a vent too

hells bells, so do engines

so what's your point ?

Old October 3rd 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Bill Putney wrote:
> A quick check shows roughly 350 posts by DB since 8/15 when he first
> showed up. Roughly 8 posts per day, and with 5 or 6 days with anywhere
> from 17 to 30 worthless, intentionally disruptive, and nasty posts each
> of those days. Out of the approximately 350 total posts, there may be
> less than what you can count on one hand of any attempt at helping
> anyone. The rest - more than 98% - are nothing but personal stories
> unrelated to Chrylser vehicles in any way, baiting with loaded political
> comments having nothing to do with the topic, and using any excuse to be
> just plain nasty. That by anyone's definition is a troll.
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> address with the letter 'x')

DeserTBob has practically paralyzed the 8-track group with political
nonsense- what could the Dems ever do for him ?? send him his
disability check a week early ?

some life that guy has- take a look for yourself- he's a walking CNN
polly-parrot

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...s?lnk=li&hl=en

you'll also notice BICYCLE under a fake username, putting down someone
else's ebay name and neighborhood- due to his own jealousies...

perfect case for moderated newsgroups !

Old October 7th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling

Mathematically, that's a tricky one... ;-)

DAS

---

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
[...]