I am astonished...

Old September 27th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

Default I am astonished...

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 27 Sep 2006 05:13:01 -0700, wrote:
>

>>It was a fine group, until "desertbob" and "bicycle" came along... <snip>

> This is the troll. If you look back at the history in this group
> since August, you can see the chronology. I came in, started a thread
> about an overheating problem, all was fine. Then, Charlie Nudo
> stalked me in here and all hell broke loose. Another nutjob by the
> name of Putney started chiming in with Nudo, and you have the current
> situation.

You can't hide history. I, along with many others, have been offering
genuine help to people here for years. The same can't be said of the
new arrival (DB) either in longevity or on offering any genuine help
whatsoever to others. He baits people just so he can get nasty. The
record speaks for itself. Like Steve said, there's really not much to
be done about it other than let it pass.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old September 28th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

A quick check shows roughly 350 posts by DB since 8/15 when he first
showed up. Roughly 8 posts per day, and with 5 or 6 days with anywhere
from 17 to 30 worthless, intentionally disruptive, and nasty posts each
of those days. Out of the approximately 350 total posts, there may be
less than what you can count on one hand of any attempt at helping
anyone. The rest - more than 98% - are nothing but personal stories
unrelated to Chrylser vehicles in any way, baiting with loaded political
comments having nothing to do with the topic, and using any excuse to be
just plain nasty. That by anyone's definition is a troll.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old September 28th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dave Gower[_1_]

"Bill Putney" > wrote

>...The rest - more than 98% - are nothing but personal stories unrelated to
>Chrylser vehicles in any way, baiting with loaded political comments having
>nothing to do with the topic, and using any excuse to be just plain nasty.
>That by anyone's definition is a troll.

Also a severely disturbed, and very sad, loser.

Old September 28th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:59:32 -0400, "Dave Gower"
> wrote:

>Also a severely disturbed, and very sad, loser. <snip>

You, certainly, must be speaking of Charlie Nudo and yes, he is a
disturbed loser.
Old September 28th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
maxpower

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> A quick check shows roughly 350 posts by DB since 8/15 when he first
> showed up. Roughly 8 posts per day, and with 5 or 6 days with anywhere
> from 17 to 30 worthless, intentionally disruptive, and nasty posts each
> of those days. Out of the approximately 350 total posts, there may be
> less than what you can count on one hand of any attempt at helping
> anyone. The rest - more than 98% - are nothing but personal stories
> unrelated to Chrylser vehicles in any way, baiting with loaded political
> comments having nothing to do with the topic, and using any excuse to be
> just plain nasty. That by anyone's definition is a troll.
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> address with the letter 'x')

OUCH!!! even I felt that. I hope my kids never kick their ball into your
back yard Bill!! LOL

Old September 29th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:40:34 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

>OUCH!!! even I felt that. I hope my kids never kick their ball into your
>back yard Bill!! LOL <snip>

Never let your kids near trolls...especially ones who don't know fact
from fantasy, as seems to be the case with Mr. Putney.
Old September 29th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

DeserTBoB wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:40:34 -0400, "maxpower"
> > wrote:
>
> >OUCH!!! even I felt that. I hope my kids never kick their ball into your
> >back yard Bill!! LOL <snip>

> Never let your kids near trolls...especially ones who don't know fact
> from fantasy, as seems to be the case with Mr. Putney.

Which part do you disagree with?
Old September 30th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_3_]

"David Thornton" > wrote in message
> Every once in a while I come to this NG to find information on a
> particular Chrysler product, and without fail there are at least 5 or 6
> "diss" fights going on here. I am amazed that the good people in this
> group actually still allow this to go on.

Well, nobody can control it. We've gotten a new troll who has two or more
"stalkers" (i'm sure the same person) who post in everything thread calling
the troll a troll. How do you stop a thing like that?

Old October 1st 06, 12:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Dave Gower wrote:
> "Bill Putney" > wrote
>
> >...The rest - more than 98% - are nothing but personal stories unrelated to
> >Chrylser vehicles in any way, baiting with loaded political comments having
> >nothing to do with the topic, and using any excuse to be just plain nasty.
> >That by anyone's definition is a troll.

> Also a severely disturbed, and very sad, loser.

well said

Old October 1st 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:59:32 -0400, "Dave Gower"
> > wrote:
>
> >Also a severely disturbed, and very sad, loser. <snip>

> You, certainly, must be speaking of Charlie Nudo and yes, he is a
> disturbed loser.

actually, the record shows they were referring to YOU, DeserTBob