2 killed in 100 car pile-up as idiot americans insist on right to drive in fog

Old November 4th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default 2 killed in 100 car pile-up as idiot americans insist on right to drive in fog

Goddam brainless americans. All they had to do was pull over or at least
slow down but no... that would mean the fog wins.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3449064.shtml

100 Car Pileup Kills 2 In California
Dense Fog Blamed For Crash On Highway 99 South Of Fresno

FRESNO, Calif., Nov. 3, 2007

(AP) Dense fog along a busy highway was blamed for a massive pileup of as
many as 100 cars, killing two people and injuring dozens, the California
Highway Patrol said.

At least nine big rigs were involved in the pileup on northbound Highway 99
just south of Fresno, CHP officials said. No hazardous materials were
spilled.

"It looked like something out of a movie, walking up and seeing all the
cars mangled and crushed," said CHP Officer Paul Solorzano, Jr.

A 6-year-old boy and a 28-year-old man traveling in separate vehicles were
killed in the chain-reaction collisions around 7:45 a.m., he said.

"There was probably two-foot visibility in the fog when I got here. It was
really bad," said Mike Bowman, a spokesman for the California Department of
Forestry and Fire Protection. "It looked like chaos. Cars were backed up on
top of each other."

(snip)

Old November 4th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
tim

Default Speeders & Drunk Drivers needs a clue

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote I am stupid beyond belief.
Old November 4th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:

> Goddam brainless americans. All they had to do was pull over or at least
> slow down but no... that would mean the fog wins.

<< snip article >>

No, dumbass, what this means is that DARWIN has won twice over. We are
all the more better off with out these two.

You really are a sick puppy for wanting to save all these stupid
people, like you and yours.

--
necromancer
Official Overseer Of Kooks And Trolls In rec.autos.driving

Old November 4th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_2_]

tim:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote I am stupid beyond belief.

IAWTP.

--
P lague
O n

Old November 4th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Nov 3, 11:25 pm, necromancer > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
>
> > Goddam brainless americans. All they had to do was pull over or at least
> > slow down but no... that would mean the fog wins.

> << snip article >>
>
> No, dumbass, what this means is that DARWIN has won twice over. We are
> all the more better off with out these two.
>
> You really are a sick puppy for wanting to save all these stupid
> people, like you and yours.

For once you may be right. Everyone driving in this fog was an idiot
and who cares if they all kill themselves.?

Old November 4th 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_2_]

SFB spewed:

> On Nov 3, 11:25 pm, necromancer > wrote:
>
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:

> > > Goddam brainless americans. All they had to do was pull over or at least
> > > slow down but no... that would mean the fog wins.

> > << snip article >>

> > No, dumbass, what this means is that DARWIN has won twice over. We are
> > all the more better off with out these two.

> > You really are a sick puppy for wanting to save all these stupid
> > people, like you and yours.

> For once you may be right. Everyone driving in this fog was an idiot
> and who cares if they all kill themselves.?

I couldn't care less if they do. BTW, when are you going to address
the issues that the Imam and Hector and Arif have raised???

Old November 4th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic
US 71

"necromancer" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> No, dumbass, what this means is that DARWIN has won twice over. We are
> all the more better off with out these two.

A 5 year-old dies and you all but say "good riddance"?

NOW who's a "dumbass" ?

Old November 4th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Master_Shake

On Nov 3, 9:36 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Goddam brainless americans. All they had to do was pull over or at least
> slow down but no... that would mean the fog wins.

If you don't like america, you can move your sorry ass somewhere else.

I think you'd be happy in fantasyland.

Old November 4th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>Goddam brainless americans. All they had to do was pull over or at least
>slow down but no... that would mean the fog wins.

That's what you get when you issue driver's licenses to retards who
think it's safe to pace vehicles traveling beside them. Too bad it
wasn't more like 200 killed.

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc....e8a61824?hl=en
Old November 4th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,alt.true-crime

necromancer wrote:
>tim:
>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote I am stupid beyond belief.

>IAWTP.

IAWTP.