People from England are stupid!

Old August 5th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

Default People from England are stupid!

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/..._airlifted_ho/

and on another note, have they run out of mail-order brides in Asia?

Old August 6th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Shawn Hirn

In article >,
"Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:

> http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/...icle_east_napl
> es_airlifted_ho/

There is no shortage of idiots who are born and raised in the states,
but that woman needs to never, ever, be allowed to drive again. The
judge should cut up her driver's license and make her eat the pieces.
Old August 6th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Aug 5, 8:50 pm, Shawn Hirn > wrote:
> In article >,
> "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
>
> >http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/...truck_vehicle_...
> > es_airlifted_ho/

> There is no shortage of idiots who are born and raised in the states,
> but that woman needs to never, ever, be allowed to drive again. The
> judge should cut up her driver's license and make her eat the pieces.

She didn't have a license (she was getting instruction). That's one
of the charges. Also DUI. Her husband's claiming she wasn't drunk.

It does make me wonder whether the instructor knew she was drunk. If
so, he should have a bit of responsibility (not to take away from
hers).

Old August 6th 07, 01:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Sir Lex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltgk3Y0Omw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcJyhZLUUIU
Old August 6th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote:

> http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/..._airlifted_ho/

Clearly, a year living in the USA fried her brain.

Graham

Old August 6th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

On Aug 5, 10:00 pm, MLOM > wrote:
> On Aug 5, 8:50 pm, Shawn Hirn > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:

> > >http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/...truck_vehicle_...
> > > es_airlifted_ho/

> > There is no shortage of idiots who are born and raised in the states,
> > but that woman needs to never, ever, be allowed to drive again. The
> > judge should cut up her driver's license and make her eat the pieces.

> She didn't have a license (she was getting instruction). That's one
> of the charges. Also DUI. Her husband's claiming she wasn't drunk.
>
> It does make me wonder whether the instructor knew she was drunk. If
> so, he should have a bit of responsibility (not to take away from
> hers).

She was blew 0.14 eight hours after her supposed 4 drinks of wine? Me
thinks she had a bit more than that.

Old August 6th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

Larry Bud wrote:

> MLOM > wrote:

> > > There is no shortage of idiots who are born and raised in the states,
> > > but that woman needs to never, ever, be allowed to drive again. The
> > > judge should cut up her driver's license and make her eat the pieces.

> > She didn't have a license (she was getting instruction). That's one
> > of the charges. Also DUI. Her husband's claiming she wasn't drunk.
> >
> > It does make me wonder whether the instructor knew she was drunk. If
> > so, he should have a bit of responsibility (not to take away from
> > hers).

> She was blew 0.14 eight hours after her supposed 4 drinks of wine? Me
> thinks she had a bit more than that.

You might be surprised at the variability in wine glass sizes. Easily 2:1.

Graham

Old August 7th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

Sir Lex wrote:
> Fred G. Mackey wrote:
>
>> http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/..._airlifted_ho/
>>

>> and on another note, have they run out of mail-order brides in Asia?
>>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltgk3Y0Omw

That's funny. You think that's representative?

Did you also notice how some of the people in that video had accents
which clearly gave them away as not being from the US?

Or how they had a map where Australia was labeled as Iran?

I'm not saying they should have fallen for such a deliberately
mislabeled map, but I'm certain you could find people just as ignorant
in any country.

At any rate, you should be smart enough to realize that I was just
making a point to old Eeyore.

Old August 8th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Sir Lex

Fred G. Mackey wrote:
> Sir Lex wrote:
>> Fred G. Mackey wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2007/..._airlifted_ho/
>>>

>>> and on another note, have they run out of mail-order brides in Asia?
>>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltgk3Y0Omw
>>

> That's funny. You think that's representative?

No, I do not :-)

> Did you also notice how some of the people in that video had accents
> which clearly gave them away as not being from the US?
>
> Or how they had a map where Australia was labeled as Iran?

They also labeled it as North Korea, then France.

> I'm not saying they should have fallen for such a deliberately
> mislabeled map, but I'm certain you could find people just as ignorant
> in any country.
>
> At any rate, you should be smart enough to realize that I was just
> making a point to old Eeyore.

And I was just making a point to Fred Mackey :-)

Old August 8th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Matthew T. Russotto

In article >,
Eeyore > wrote:

>> She was blew 0.14 eight hours after her supposed 4 drinks of wine? Me
>> thinks she had a bit more than that.

>You might be surprised at the variability in wine glass sizes. Easily 2:1.

Nothing that would give 0.14 eight hours later.

result in a fully-depreciated one.