I'm Converted to Seatbelt Use

Old October 13th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos
Sir Lex

Default I'm Converted to Seatbelt Use

Gerry Atrick wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:17:34 +1000, Sir Lex > wrote:
>
>> When I was 10 the car in front of my family veered onto the wrong side
>> of the road and collided head on with a car coming the other way. None
>> of the occupants in the car in front were wearing seatbelts, 4 were
>> killed instantly, the 5th has permanent brain damage. The single

> Just curious. Were YOU the 5th occupant?

Yes, I was the 5th occupant in the car in front of me.

--

SL.

Take back the web. www.Getfirefox.com

http://www.firefoxflicks.com/flick/?id=20272

Take back your Inbox. www.Getthunderbird.com
Old October 13th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.autos,alt.recovery.aa,alt.politics.bush
Tommy[_2_]

<maximus10@netzoolademise

>> > Does anyone really want to live in a world where mice can flip moving
>> > vehicles? Giant mice moving under the bright green sky...

>> Obviously you've never had a gobble (blowjob to you) from a mouse.
>>
>> Jeez imagine the BJ a giant mouse gives
>> Where does he live
>> Cheers
>> Tommy

> If the mouse had green rotting teeth, he would be a republican mouse.

Long as his mouth was wet - who cares.

Never never ever go near a mouse with a dry mouth, its like putting yer
thingy into a wirecutters glove - scratchy as hell :-|
Actually scratch that, never go near a mouse that is into politics:-)
Cheers
Tommy