Chrysler Dynasty AGAIN......Mr Stern, HELP!

Old March 11th 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Chrysler Dynasty AGAIN......Mr Stern, HELP!

I would inspect circuitry 1st and make sure that the wires going to the MAP
sensor are ok. It would suck to replace the MAP sensor only to find out
that a pin has receded in the connector or a wire has abraided and shorted
to ground. With the exception of the o2 sensor, most sensors are quite
durable, usually its the wiring or a vacuum leak etc.
lkaboutautos.com...

Old March 12th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

and the winnerrrrrr isssss........

Bathtub Admiral....

After replacing NEW the O2 Sensor....taking off the NOT SO NEW
muffler...the fuel filter ...etc....it still wasn't working. So yesterday
hubby and boys went thru the whole front end and checked every wire and low
and behold there was a wire (in the vicinity of the recently replaced
thermostat NEW...that had come unplugged....so once it plugged in...it
Purred like a kitty!

Thank you all soooooo much for all your help!