today's MFFY....

Old June 25th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default today's MFFY....

So I am driving along in the left lane passing traffic and closing in on
the vehicle in front of me when this dufus flicks on his signal and
moves into the left lane a few feet in front of me. I maintain this
following distance he has chosen for himself and the dickhead starts
nailing his brakes.

Seriously, if he didn't want me that close, he shouldn't have put
himself there.

Old June 25th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:

> So I am driving along in the left lane passing traffic and closing in on
> the vehicle in front of me when this dufus flicks on his signal and
> moves into the left lane a few feet in front of me. I maintain this
> following distance he has chosen for himself and the dickhead starts
> nailing his brakes.
>
> Seriously, if he didn't want me that close, he shouldn't have put
> himself there.

At times like this wouldn't it be lovely to turn on the flashing lights ?

Graham

Old June 25th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
> So I am driving along in the left lane passing traffic and closing in on
> the vehicle in front of me when this dufus flicks on his signal and
> moves into the left lane a few feet in front of me. I maintain this
> following distance he has chosen for himself and the dickhead starts
> nailing his brakes.
>
> Seriously, if he didn't want me that close, he shouldn't have put
> himself there.

Awww... what a travesty.

When you're a dickhead, you meet a lot of other dickheads, I guess...
-----

- gpsman

Old June 26th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, Eeyore wrote:

> At times like this wouldn't it be lovely to turn on the flashing lights ?

Considering the ISP has/does use cars that look like mine as unmarked
patrols I've considered installing some

Old June 26th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

gpsman wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
> > So I am driving along in the left lane passing traffic and closing in on
> > the vehicle in front of me when this dufus flicks on his signal and
> > moves into the left lane a few feet in front of me. I maintain this
> > following distance he has chosen for himself and the dickhead starts
> > nailing his brakes.
> >
> > Seriously, if he didn't want me that close, he shouldn't have put
> > himself there.

> Awww... what a travesty.
>
> When you're a dickhead, you meet a lot of other dickheads, I guess...

so how many dickheads have you met today?

nate

Old June 26th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article .com>, N8N wrote:

> gpsman wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>> > So I am driving along in the left lane passing traffic and closing in on
>> > the vehicle in front of me when this dufus flicks on his signal and
>> > moves into the left lane a few feet in front of me. I maintain this
>> > following distance he has chosen for himself and the dickhead starts
>> > nailing his brakes.
>> >
>> > Seriously, if he didn't want me that close, he shouldn't have put
>> > himself there.

>> Awww... what a travesty.
>>
>> When you're a dickhead, you meet a lot of other dickheads, I guess...

> so how many dickheads have you met today?

Laff..

Although if I had not stopped to help a woman who ran out of gas, I would
have never encountered that MFFY driver. So if gpsman has a point it
would have been not to help her...

Old June 27th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

> N8N said in rec.autos.driving:
> so how many dickheads have you met today?

IME, he met one today. When he looked in a mirror....

--
"I love this country...
...and the freedoms we used to have..."
Old June 27th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:24:31 -0500,
> (Brent P) wrote:
>
>>Although if I had not stopped to help a woman who ran out of gas, I would
>>have never encountered that MFFY driver.

> Was she hot?

VERY. And qualified for a yes answer under the old chi.general question
asked of any female.