Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________mixqec

Old November 17th 04, 03:48 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:

> (they may have
> purged both from their web site by now - haven't checked)

Riiiight. They've purged it. And the APA and the UN endorse NAMBLA.
Uh-huh.

I think your foil hat might be leaking space rays. Might want to look into
a replacement.

Old November 17th 04, 03:48 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 17th 04, 03:49 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, James C. Reeves wrote:

> Just curious. How did all of these people achieve such great and
> productive ends if discrimination was anywhere near the level claimed.

Invidious discrimination doesn't prevent people from leading productive
lives -- it does, however, make life a great deal less pleasant and a
great deal harder.

Old November 17th 04, 03:49 AM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 17th 04, 12:14 PM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

>>>You still don't. You have Bill's assertion that it happened; let's
>>>see if he can back up his claim by producing the study.

>>Yet it's documented. But that won't be acknowledged.

And you just proved me right.

> Well, certainly it won't be acknowledged until you show us where you found
> that documentation. The assertion wasn't documented in your post, so for
> now it's just your assertion.

So I give you the information where you could easily find it. Face it -
you aren't intersted in seeing it. You just want to attack me. Go
right ahead. So the diversionary issue becomes whether I can document
it (which I did) - not whether what I claimed is true or not.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 17th 04, 12:14 PM
Bill Putney

Old November 17th 04, 12:20 PM
Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Bill Putney wrote:
>

>>(they may have
>>purged both from their web site by now - haven't checked)

> Riiiight. They've purged it. And the APA and the UN endorse NAMBLA.
> Uh-huh.

I said they *may* have purged it - not sure - don't really care - it may
still be there. Like I said, UN endorsing NAMBLA and pedophilia is
documented - not only here, but in the Congressional Record. All you
need to do is check out Wikipedia on NAMBLA - look at the whole blog on
that - you can see where it went back and forth on including and
deleting the UN debacle - somebody didn't want it known, but you can't
erase the Congressional Record which collaborates what was taken out otf
the Wiki article - **IF** you want to know the truth, which looks pretty
doubtful.

> I think your foil hat might be leaking space rays. Might want to look into
> a replacement.

Whatever. Choose to be ignorant Lloyd - errr - I mean, Daniel.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 17th 04, 12:20 PM
Bill Putney

Old November 17th 04, 12:28 PM
Bill Putney

linda wrote:

> Bill Putney wrote:
>
>> linda wrote:
>>

>>> The American Psychological Association issued a warning on August
>>> 14, 1997, against the "psychological terrorism" of the Ex-Gay
>>> "reparative therapy" movement, which the APA said reveals an "intense
>>> bias against gay people."

>> Is that the same APA that published a "scientific" study that said
>> that it was found that pediphilia did not harm children who
>> experienced it, and later denounced same after (and only after) those
>> in the scientific community and the public raised a big stink about
>> the pseudo science that they were promoting for political reasons?
>> Why yes - I believe it was the very same APA.

> Honestly, i did not know that.. Ask a victim of pedophilia if it
> affected them (from personal experience, i can tell you that i am not
> sure if it changed me, because i don't know how i would be if it hadn't
> happened).

I don't know - it could explain a lot - the victim mentallity and
everything else. So you're saying that your position on pedophilia is
"I don't know what the big fuss is about pedophilia - it ain't so bad."?
It does appear to be one of the last taboos that hasn't been
successfully attacked yet in the 21st century U.S. - though there are
certainly those that are trying - it's another one of those "slippery
slope" things, and so therefore liberals don't allow it to be discussed
in serious public forums. Put me on record as being against pedophilia
- it's extremely damaging. IOW - it's a bad thing.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 17th 04, 12:28 PM
Bill Putney