Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________mixqec

Old November 16th 04, 09:17 PM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

>>>Is that the same APA that published a "scientific" study that said that
>>>it was found that pediphilia did not harm children who experienced it
>>>Bill Putney

>>Honestly, i did not know that.

> You still don't. You have Bill's assertion that it happened; let's see if
> he can back up his claim by producing the study.

this backs up Ted's theory that i believe all that i read... sorry....

>>i really don't think linking the two together is fair or honest, or
>>objective.

> Of course it's not, but Bill's belief on the subject is that there is only
> one real kind of human sexuality (heterosexual) and anything else is
> simply a behavioral choice or a mental disorder or an otherwise "broken"
> heterosexual.

BILL!!!! WAKE UP!!!SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!!!!

>>I just stand by my belief (regardless of the scientific evidence for and
>>against) that there are things we cannot choose, cannot change.

> "Can they change?" is one question. "If they can change, should they?" is
> another.

If they can change and don't want to, then whose business is it anyway?
not mine..

>>i wish i could go back to my blond hair, instead of gray. i wish i
>>wouldn't grow older, but i am.. i wish i could lift 100lbs again, but i
>>can't. i wish i could change a lot of things, but by nature, genes,
>>biology, environment, i can't.

> Yeah, well, you know. Big noses, small noses. Red hair, black hair, brown
> hair, blond hair, straight hair, curly hair. China-white skin,
> chocolate-brown skin, and every shade in between. Big, small, round and
> slanted eyes of blue, hazel, brown, black. Heights from 4 feet to 7 feet.
> Weights from "will blow away in a stiff breeze" to 400 pounds. Shoe sizes
> from 4A to 14EEE. Breast sizes from "flat" to "Dolly Parton". Varying
> talent in math, language, music, science, athletics, art. Fondness for
> edible-pod peas, hatred of brussels sprouts. All of these variations in
> humanity, and thousands more, are perfectly OK because "we are all made in
> God's image".
>
> Sexuality? Nope. No variance. One kind only.

I am glad there is a variance, i would still be stuck staring at the
ceiling wishing that the heavy sob would hurry up and get off...:-)

> Does that make sense to you? Not to me.

No, Daniel, it does not make sense to me, and i am sorry that i am
trying very hard to defend my beliefs very badly! at yours and others
expense..
and like i said before i have an argument gene (not yet found to be
scientific proof)... tell me to shut up, Daniel and i will.. all others,
this is not an option to you!!

linda

Old November 16th 04, 09:17 PM
linda

Old November 16th 04, 09:46 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, linda wrote:

> Bill, being a white female from the south, that argument won't fly with
> me... i would have to disagree just based on my experience.. nothing
> scientific... just my own personal experience... Gays are and have
> always been productive members of society. to name a few:
>
> Leonardo da Vinci (artist, inventor)
> Samuel Barber (composer)
> Gian Carlo Menotti (composer)
> Raymond Burr (actor, philanthropist) (NO!!!! Not Perry Mason!!!! i

Try John Wayne (Yep, John Wayne) for shock value.

> Pope Benedict IX - (1020 - 1055) Roman Catholic Pope
> Pope John XII - (937 - 964) Roman Catholic Pope
> Pope Julius III - (1487 - 1555) Roman Catholic Pope
> Pope Leo X - (1475 - 1521) Roman Catholic Pope
> Pope Paul II - (1417 - 1471) Roman Catholic Pope
> Pope Sixtus IV - (1414 - 1484) Roman Catholic Pope

These are interesting, got a cite?

Old November 16th 04, 09:46 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 16th 04, 10:37 PM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>Bill, being a white female from the south, that argument won't fly with
>>me... i would have to disagree just based on my experience.. nothing
>>scientific... just my own personal experience... Gays are and have
>>always been productive members of society. to name a few:
>>
>>Leonardo da Vinci (artist, inventor)
>>Samuel Barber (composer)
>>Gian Carlo Menotti (composer)
>>Raymond Burr (actor, philanthropist) (NO!!!! Not Perry Mason!!!! i

> Try John Wayne (Yep, John Wayne) for shock value.

i know, i keep telling people that and i almost get into fights!!!!!
can you believe that THE DUKE was gay..

>>Pope Benedict IX - (1020 - 1055) Roman Catholic Pope
>>Pope John XII - (937 - 964) Roman Catholic Pope
>>Pope Julius III - (1487 - 1555) Roman Catholic Pope
>>Pope Leo X - (1475 - 1521) Roman Catholic Pope
>>Pope Paul II - (1417 - 1471) Roman Catholic Pope
>>Pope Sixtus IV - (1414 - 1484) Roman Catholic Pope

> These are interesting, got a cite?

i can find sites galore.. these are the first...

oh yea, when i tell people that Tom Cruise is gay, i get shouted at
"LIAR"!!!!!!!!

http://www.youth.org/loco/PERSONProj...s/history.html

http://www.gayheroes.com/main.htm

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/gayhistbib.html
Old November 16th 04, 10:37 PM
linda

Old November 16th 04, 10:49 PM
linda

http://www.infopt.demon.co.uk/gayhist.htm

Old November 16th 04, 10:49 PM
linda

Old November 17th 04, 01:07 AM
Big Bill

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:27:23 GMT, linda >
>> Where are you getting this? You* do* realize that, despite the
>> descrimination against them, gays are productive members of society,
>> don't you?
>> No where am I saying that white males aren't doing anything. I'm
>> saying they are being discriminated against.
>>
>> Bill Funk
>> Change "g" to "a"

>Bill, being a white female from the south, that argument won't fly with
>me... i would have to disagree just based on my experience.. nothing
>scientific... just my own personal experience...
>

>Gays are and have always been productive members of society. to name a few:
>
>Leonardo da Vinci (artist, inventor)
>Samuel Barber (composer)
>Gian Carlo Menotti (composer)
>Raymond Burr (actor, philanthropist) (NO!!!! Not Perry Mason!!!! i
>thought he was always in love with Della!!!! :-( ) :-)
>Amelia Earhart - Aviator, Explorer
>Michelangelo - (1475 - 1564) Sculptor, Artist, Architect, Poet
>Harvey Milk - (1930 - 1978) First openly gay official elected in the US
>Plato - (427? - 347 B.C.) Philosopher
>Pope Benedict IX - (1020 - 1055) Roman Catholic Pope
>Pope John XII - (937 - 964) Roman Catholic Pope
>Pope Julius III - (1487 - 1555) Roman Catholic Pope
>Pope Leo X - (1475 - 1521) Roman Catholic Pope
>Pope Paul II - (1417 - 1471) Roman Catholic Pope
>Pope Sixtus IV - (1414 - 1484) Roman Catholic Pope
>Richard the Lionheart - King of England
>Cole Porter - (1893 - 1964) Composer
>Gore Vidal (statesman, author, actor)

Did you perhaps misread what I wrote?