OT. 1973 Mecedes 220D anybody?

Old January 12th 05, 08:37 PM
Eduardo K.

Default OT. 1973 Mecedes 220D anybody?

Sorry for the extreem OT, but you are like family

My Peugeot is running like a charm. Has not failed in months. I am bored
stiff

There is a 1973 Mercedes Diesel (220D) for sale cheap. Running.

Anyone of you know about that things and is willing to talk me out/in
to buying the thing?

--
Eduardo K. | Some say it's forgive and forget.
http://e.nn.cl | And get the hell out of town.
Old January 15th 05, 03:58 AM
Dane Tyler

Eduardo,

I don't know much about them, but I do know that a member of my family
had an '81 240D diesel, and they just recently sold it with 250k on the
original engine and tranny. The car was still great but they decided to
buy a Passat. I remember parts being rather expensive for it when
something broke, and I remember the acceleration being much worse than
my stock '69 Bug. But it was a great riding, solid car that has its own
unique personality, kinda like a Bug, Ghia, Bus, Thing, etc.

Its up to you...if its cheap enough and you think you want it, buy
it...if you don't like it, just sell it for what you paid for it
(hopefully!!)

Good luck,

Dane
'69 Bug

Eduardo K. wrote:
> Sorry for the extreem OT, but you are like family
>
> My Peugeot is running like a charm. Has not failed in months. I am bored
> stiff
>
> There is a 1973 Mercedes Diesel (220D) for sale cheap. Running.
>
> Anyone of you know about that things and is willing to talk me out/in
> to buying the thing?

1973 Vette, 3k original miles!! Luis Corvette 13 January 8th 05 01:54 AM
1973 Chevy Impala Josh Antique cars 1 April 10th 04 08:48 PM
1973 International Scout II 4x4 with strong 345 Engine - $5,000.00 intlscout1973 4x4 0 December 23rd 03 03:58 AM