Alfa 156 Front Fog Lamps...

Old June 16th 05, 11:35 PM
Domestos

Default Alfa 156 Front Fog Lamps...

I got quoted 180 quid to fit two front fog lamps on my Alfa 156 today.

Some yob seems to have booted them both in so I trunddled down to my Alfa
Garage and asked the kind man to give me a price...

Two hours work he said !! parts will be 97.00 he said !! £44 labour charge
an hour he said !!

I walked out ...

Problem is I now need two front fog lamps (the round ones) for my Alfa 156
1.9JTD 2003 model and can I find them on the internet?

I've decied to fit them myself - I mean how tricky can it be?

Thanks
Domestos

Old June 16th 05, 11:36 PM
SteveH

Domestos > wrote:

> I got quoted 180 quid to fit two front fog lamps on my Alfa 156 today.
>
> Some yob seems to have booted them both in so I trunddled down to my Alfa
> Garage and asked the kind man to give me a price...
>
> Two hours work he said !! parts will be 97.00 he said !! £44 labour charge
> an hour he said !!
>
> I walked out ...
>
> Problem is I now need two front fog lamps (the round ones) for my Alfa 156
> 1.9JTD 2003 model and can I find them on the internet?

http://search.ebay.co.uk/alfa-156-fo...togZ1QQfromZR1
0QQsacatZ-1QQcatrefZC6QQsargnZ-1QQsaslcZ3QQsadisZ200QQfposZCF827FDQQga10
244Z10425QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQcoactio nZcompareQQcopagenumZ1
QQcoentrypageZsearch

Alfa 156 2.0 TSpark Lusso - Passat 1.8 Turbo SE - COSOC KOTL
Old June 17th 05, 05:30 PM
156 SP3

Try www.shop4parts.co.uk

I've used them before for sparkplugs etc, and recommend them. Stuff came
next day and very well packaged - and cheap!
Tom

k...