2008 Accord EX-L Sedan

Old December 3rd 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
alfred[_3_]

Default 2008 Accord EX-L Sedan

> The new Honda Accord can take $40 easy on empty tank here in NYC...holy
> krist thats crazy.
>
> I got the 4 cyl. 190 hp one for the gas milage as well...
>
> Peace,
> Polfus

Actually its 200 HP, Honda rated it at 190 HP from what I was told in order
to give lower insurance ratings. Gas MPG is around 25 mpg for all general
combined driving provided you dont rev it too much. Here in RI a full tank
will cost $56.42, for regular unleaded so thats not too good. I would assume
the 268 HP V6 would use more gas though.

Old December 3rd 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Al[_7_]

alfred wrote:

> Actually its 200 HP, Honda rated it at 190 HP from what I was told in order
> to give lower insurance ratings. Gas MPG is around 25 mpg for all general
> combined driving provided you dont rev it too much. Here in RI a full tank
> will cost $56.42, for regular unleaded so thats not too good. I would assume
> the 268 HP V6 would use more gas though.

Gee, I hope no one from the insurance dept reads your post and finds out
that the wool has been pulled over their eyes. Now that your source has
leaked this Honda fraud, and you made it public, all of our insurance
rates might get raised.
Old December 4th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
MLD

"Polfus" <nostringscouldsecureyou@thestation> wrote in message

> "Bob" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:51:56 GMT, "jazu" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >>I'd rather go with V6
> >>

> > See if you think the same when gas hits $4 a gallon.

> Its almost there a month later....man this sucks ass to have gas so damn
> expensive.
>
> The new Honda Accord can take $40 easy on empty tank here in NYC...holy
> krist thats crazy.
>
> Peace,
> Polfus

Cut your costs--fill it up when the tank is only 1/2 empty

2008 Accord alfred[_3_] Honda 53 December 10th 07 03:41 PM
2008 Honda Accord [email protected] Honda 1 September 23rd 07 02:51 AM
Any more ideas about the 2008 Accord? alfred Honda 24 September 5th 07 03:15 AM
2008 Accord Coupe [email protected] Honda 8 August 3rd 07 06:22 AM
2008 Accord opinions JohnZhang Honda 1 July 5th 07 03:29 AM