Where Cyndi Lives

Old April 9th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Where Cyndi Lives

I noticed some postings that show an email address for cyndi..includes a
last name and an area provider location...NOT a good idea to use your last
name in an email address..also the provider shows the general location where
you live..keep yourself safe and keep the Vette safe....a really good search
site can pinpoint your home rather quickly. Change your email address..do it
now.!!!

Old April 9th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Change your email address..do it
> now.!!!

its OK she's real close to me
--
Kickstart

Old April 9th 06, 07:56 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Where Peter Lives

grayfox wrote:
> I noticed some postings that show an email address for cyndi..includes a
> last name and an area provider location...NOT a good idea to use your last
> name in an email address..also the provider shows the general location where
> you live..keep yourself safe and keep the Vette safe....a really good search
> site can pinpoint your home rather quickly. Change your email address..do it
> now.!!!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. From your posts, we
know that your name is Peter Daly and that you live in or near Atlanta,
Ga. So what? The big difference here is that cyndy hasn't p'd anyone
off, as you are prone to do Peter. You'd be the one more apt to have
someone trying to find you. ;-) Just my 2 cents.

Old April 10th 06, 03:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

How do I do this? Pardon my ignorance.......never thought of that.

I do live in a Gated Community and the Guards are all very protective
of me.....wouldn't even let one of my girlfriends in without me calling
them with an ok.

Tell me what I need to do please...................

Cyndy

Old April 10th 06, 03:28 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I like you 2 cents!

Thanks guys.......awwwwww

Cyndy

Old April 10th 06, 03:30 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Where are you....generally speaking?

Old April 10th 06, 11:50 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

> Where are you....generally speaking?

Lakeland
My girlfriend drives her 01 red convertible to Tampa every day to work.
She wont drive anything else , 120k miles. rides and looks brand new
Weelll the white top shows its age

ks

Old April 10th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Kickstart" > wrote in message
om...
>> Where are you....generally speaking?
>>

> Lakeland
> My girlfriend drives her 01 red convertible to Tampa every
> day to work.
> She wont drive anything else , 120k miles. rides and looks
> brand new
> Weelll the white top shows its age
>
> ks

she won't ride your Harley ?

--
"Key"
=====

Old April 11th 06, 01:11 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Not really interested where she lives but a good idea to hide those kind of
things.(some people may be too interested) I have jogged the Long Beach
boardwalk many times like you so I guess your originally from L.I.? I'm
still here on L.I. with my '86 coupe ,added some horsepower over the years
but it can't even beat station wagons these days. My friend has a Dodge
Magnum and ...wow it moves! 425 hp for a station wagon : )
Love to take the vette on Ocean Parkway to open it up though. No tickets,but
I do give them but never to vette drivers : )
ink.net...

Old April 11th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Hey Joevett,
Yes, I lived on Long Island for a long time...North Shore & latest
place was Long Beach and Loooovvved it! Worked in Manhattan...took the
LIRR ...walked up to the train all kinds of weather........the good,the
bad and the ugly! Still have a place up there...don't get there that
often, tho...maybe this summer.
Ocean Parkway is a great place to run your Vette....'86 was a pretty
year.....nicer than that Dodge Magnum....don't care for the looks of
it. Do you?
I guess I do have to hide my email address,,,I'll figure it out.

Thanks and maybe see you on the boardwalk this summa..............