MFFY RV Driver

Old February 22nd 05, 07:47 AM
Skip Elliott Bowman

Default MFFY RV Driver

Here in Oregon we call them Land Whales.

Old February 22nd 05, 09:24 AM
Brent P

In article >, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> but continues to follow the car in front. The RV driver, apparently
> angry at the F-150's lack of "consideration," starts to wag his
> steering wheel, causing the trailer he was towing to swing back and
> forth wildly. Understandably, the F-150 driver backs off to avoid
> being tagged, and the MFFY RV driver cuts into line in front of him.
> Of course, a big ol' honkin' RV isn't much faster than a semi on a 6%
> grade, so it took a while for this asshole to complete his pass and
> return to the right lane. When I finally got past him, I flipped him a
> nice big birdie for being such an arrgant douchebag. I'm sure the
> F-150 driver did, too, because I saw the pickup truck pause briefly
> before zooming off.

My favorite are these morons who think that to save on the tolls it's
best to drive their RV (often towing something) right through downtown
chicago. Late at night I can understand, but that's not the case. Right
through daytime/evening traffic, any day of the week. They'll compound it
by driving in the left lanes. I've even seen one or two in the slip
lanes.

So they can save on tolls they make conditions worse for everyone,
including themselves.