99 Explorer Rear Wiper Arm

Old December 28th 04, 05:09 AM
dblanton

Default 99 Explorer Rear Wiper Arm

Anyone know how difficult it is to replace the rear wiper arm?

Picked up a new one and waiting on a nice day to install it.

TIA.
Dale

Old December 28th 04, 03:29 PM
Big Shoe

I did it on my '99 and the most difficult thing was unhooking and
opening the plastic cover over the nut which fastens the arm. One
caution - operate the wiper with the arm removed and be sure it is in
the park position before you install the new arm. When you install
the arm, take care that the arm is not tightly bottomed out in the
support bracket. If the arm is too tight, the motor may fail to
start.

rear wiper Tj99jeep Jeep 0 January 20th 05 05:24 AM
Rear wiper refill for Civic Hatchback Abner Honda 1 November 17th 04 02:39 AM
Help! Rear window wiper motor replacement. klklimes Dodge 2 April 14th 04 07:24 AM