Dan C ???

Old October 19th 04, 07:02 AM
Lone Wolf

Default Dan C ???

You shut the **** up dan.I dont want to hear your ****. I was having a
bad day when i wrote that post every one has a bad day here or there so
have a nice day and be happy life is too short to be a asshole.

Old October 20th 04, 12:10 AM
James C. Reeves

"Lone Wolf" > wrote in message
| You shut the **** up dan.I dont want to hear your ****. I was having a
| bad day when i wrote that post every one has a bad day here or there so
| have a nice day and be happy life is too short to be a asshole.

I guess you're still having a bad day? You may want to follow your own advice.

Old October 20th 04, 12:10 AM
James C. Reeves

Old October 20th 04, 08:11 PM
Dan C

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:02:43 -0400, Lone Wolf wrote:

> You shut the **** up dan.I dont want to hear your ****. I was having a
> bad day when i wrote that post every one has a bad day here or there so
> have a nice day and be happy life is too short to be a asshole.

Be quiet, you ignorant ****. And tell your other personality "BRIAN" to
do the same. Who do you think you're fooling?

Nothing worse than a Usenet n00b with an attitude. Go away boy.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old October 20th 04, 08:11 PM
Dan C

Old October 21st 04, 06:00 AM
BRIAN

Lone Wolf was not me Ass licker. He was a friend staying over for 2
weeks.So up yours and by the way your a dumb ass.

Old October 21st 04, 06:00 AM
BRIAN

Old October 21st 04, 07:49 PM
Dan C

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:00:32 -0400, BRIAN wrote:

> Lone Wolf was not me Ass licker. He was a friend staying over for 2
> weeks.So up yours and by the way your a dumb ass.

Sure. We can tell who the dumbass around here is based on your ability to
write a sentence with proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.

Go away little boy.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old October 21st 04, 07:49 PM
Dan C

Old October 22nd 04, 07:44 AM
BRIAN

Im getting tired of your smart ass remarks.This is a group about dodge
so lets write about dodge and stop posting bad comments about each
other(It's getting real old)