Where is the GTR no cd crack?

Old July 22nd 05, 02:13 PM
John Smith

Default Where is the GTR no cd crack?

All I can find is the file to defeat starforce. Is there a cracked .exe file
somewhere?

Old July 22nd 05, 08:03 PM
Alan Bernardo

"John Smith" > wrote in message
> All I can find is the file to defeat starforce. Is there a cracked .exe
> file somewhere?

This is not the place to ask such questions, I don't believe.

Try going to www.gamecopyworld.com

But I doubt you'll find anything, maybe a mini image, which to use you have
to go through other stuff. It's not worth the time: just use the original
CD.

Alanb

Old July 22nd 05, 08:26 PM
John Smith

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

> "John Smith" > wrote in message
>> All I can find is the file to defeat starforce. Is there a cracked .exe
>> file somewhere?
>>

> This is not the place to ask such questions, I don't believe.

why not?

> Try going to www.gamecopyworld.com

nothing there

Old July 22nd 05, 10:38 PM
Txl

Le Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:03:07 +0200, Alan Bernardo > a écrit:

> "John Smith" > wrote in message
>> All I can find is the file to defeat starforce. Is there a cracked .exe
>> file somewhere?
>>

> This is not the place to ask such questions, I don't believe.
>
> Try going to www.gamecopyworld.com
>
> But I doubt you'll find anything, maybe a mini image, which to use you have
> to go through other stuff. It's not worth the time: just use the original
> CD.
>

> Alanb

Well sorry for saying so but I'd also like to run the game (which I've bought) without the CD, especially since if I can't run it without the CD I know someday I'll damage the CD because I play with a laptop and I travel and the game will be ****ed.

On gamecopyworld there is an image file system that is supposed to work together with daemon tools but I've never succeeded with this method.

Anybody who has done it could explain it to us ?

Thanks for the Help

--
Email contact

http://cerbermail.com/?ltQ8eCFmRa
Old July 23rd 05, 12:06 AM
Alan Bernardo

>> This is not the place to ask such questions, I don't believe.

> why not?

There's the slight assumption that you don't have a legal copy of the game.

>> Try going to www.gamecopyworld.com

> nothing there

There should be. You can use what is called a "mini-image", but to do so
you must disable your CD ROM drive and mount the image in Alcohol 120% or
Dameon. There's a program that disables a machine's CD ROM without having
to actually physically do it.

I think that if you look around elsewhere you'll find all you need.

Alanb

Old July 23rd 05, 12:09 AM
Alan Bernardo

> Well sorry for saying so but I'd also like to run the game (which I've
> bought) without the CD, especially since if I can't run it without the CD
> I know someday I'll damage the CD because I play with a laptop and I
> travel and the game will be ****ed.
>
> On gamecopyworld there is an image file system that is supposed to work
> together with daemon tools but I've never succeeded with this method.
>
> Anybody who has done it could explain it to us ?
>
> Thanks for the Help

I understand and sometimes I do the same. But if you use the mini image you
can't play online.

Try looking for a program called "Starforce Nightmare". With this program
you disable your CD ROM and mount the image using Alcohol 120% (which I
used) or Dameon Tools. It worked for me; but I tired of the process and now
use the original CD.

Alanb

Old July 23rd 05, 12:20 AM
Edgecrusher

The only way to play without a CD involves more effort than using a CD.

Its better just to avoid starforce games and their virus like drivers all together.

Steve

"Military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense"

Old July 23rd 05, 12:35 AM
RodP

In article >,
Alan Bernardo says...

> Try looking for a program called "Starforce Nightmare". With this program
> you disable your CD ROM and mount the image using Alcohol 120% (which I
> used) or Dameon Tools. It worked for me; but I tired of the process and now
> use the original CD.

That's the funny thing. Originally I was using a similar method, but now
I just keep a spindle on my desk with all the oft games I play that have
invasive copy protection that requires the CD inserted.

With starforce, the only way you seem to be able to get the no CD to
work is to use the app that disables your physical CD-ROM.

Cheers,
Rod.
Old July 23rd 05, 01:24 AM
Alan Bernardo

"Edgecrusher" > wrote in message
> The only way to play without a CD involves more effort than using a CD.
>
> Its better just to avoid starforce games and their virus like drivers all
> together.
>

> Steve
>
> "Military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense"
>
> John Smith wrote:
>> All I can find is the file to defeat starforce. Is there a cracked .exe
>> file somewhere?

Well, I haven't had any problems with the Starforce drivers. I think trying
to avoid them is a fine philosophy, but sooner or later that is going to be
hard to do if you want to continue gaming.

Alanb

Old July 23rd 05, 07:31 AM
Byron Forbes

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

>>> This is not the place to ask such questions, I don't believe.

>> why not?
>>

> There's the slight assumption that you don't have a legal copy of the
> game.
>
>>> Try going to www.gamecopyworld.com

>> nothing there
>>

> There should be. You can use what is called a "mini-image", but to do so
> you must disable your CD ROM drive and mount the image in Alcohol 120% or
> Dameon. There's a program that disables a machine's CD ROM without having
> to actually physically do it.
>
> I think that if you look around elsewhere you'll find all you need.

Yeah, but aren't you risking "the slight assumption that you don't have
a legal copy of the game"?

Does rock chip repair prevent windshield crack propagation? mike General 2 May 4th 05 05:44 PM
Crack Head TerryB VW air cooled 4 March 16th 05 08:02 PM
Does windshield rock chip repair prevent crack propagation? mike Technology 18 March 14th 05 06:09 AM
Plastic parts crack in cold weather? Jeff BMW 10 February 7th 05 09:12 PM
GT intake manifold crack C Miller Ford Mustang 8 November 12th 04 06:06 PM