134a Refrigerant

Old July 2nd 05, 02:59 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

I disagree. This is better than Tivo'd Jerry Springer.

;-)

Old July 2nd 05, 03:44 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> This is better than Tivo'd Jerry Springer.

lol......havent seen springer in awhile.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Old July 2nd 05, 03:45 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Matt, Brooks Jackson is a nobody, same with his Educational use servers,
at least I have a Real Internet Protocol and Real Domain name, and don't
pay some fake place like Register.com to point to it! Geez it's not even
registered! Is your middle name Gullible?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 2nd 05, 03:48 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I bet you voted for him, he ran for office in your state, right?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 2nd 05, 04:10 AM
mabar

Agreed!!

Enough is enough!!

Tom

Old July 2nd 05, 04:43 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> > Haven't I won?

>=20
> lol. no. youve yet to supply me with the only thing ive asked you =

for.

You never debunked the NOAA link, Nate... you attacked
the source. I've also proven that argon is heavier than air,
and is found in the upper atmosphere in the ozone layer.
You can 'lol' around all you want to... but you lose.
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:45 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> m...
> > All the scientific
> > stuff coming at you is from Google

>=20
> well hell if its on google it MUST be true! <rolling eyes>

Hey, go easy on Bill... it's all he's got!

> google is a search engine and returns results based upon the criteria =

you=20
> set. it does not give the authors of the web pages any credibility.

Ad Hominem, abusive. Your logical fallacy is=20
showing again... address the science, not the
source.
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:47 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
>=20
> > the
> > need to control is happening here

>=20
> yeah no ****.....its all you know....its what you live for, and you =

will=20
> never be satiated.

Putting more words in my mouth... putting
thoughts in my head that aren't there. Making
sweeping 'forever/never' generalizations...
not the stuff of fact... the stuff of spin.
Spin, Nathan.... spin. See Nathan spin.
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:48 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message =
news:1120227163.eac729a37259fc08a31569ad20e47af8@t eranews...
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > Sorry, Earle... I choose to live in Austin, because I like it here.

>=20
> Thus explaining a lot.

Hey, look where you live!
__
Steve
..

Old July 2nd 05, 04:49 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> It surely does, I figured it had to be in some school area like
> College Station, because his kind would have be beat to a pulp in the
> areas I lived in such a Houston, Galveston, or San Antonio.

Come and get some, big boy! Are you
threatening me? Or am I just angering
you?
__